Thank you Ladies for being here with me.

My D is doing fine right now but a little bit tired. Hope she will recover from it completely and be able to attend the next home coming dance with the rest of her friends (she missed her first home coming dance that day).

Ladies, I know I can count on you for support. I can’t thank you enough for what you have helped me for all these years. I couldn’t have done or been where I am without you and your support. For that I’m grateful and fortunate to have all of you as my friends and distant families.

You all are like sisters to me and hope that it would continue that way for a very long time if not for a life time.

Sis sing,
I’m glad to see you dropping by. How are you? How is your study?

Sis Resilient,
Come to think of it, I seem to agree with you that the hand of God was at play. Maybe that’s what it meant to be. I could feel in my heart that there was something at play to bring us closer than before. I hope that’s how my wife was feeling as well. She seemed to show some signs of closeness and realize something. I don’t know what it is yet but it is in a positive direction.

Sis Orchid,
I’m glad to hear from you too. Thank you for stopping by. I hope my wife would reflect with care after this recent event.

I know what you meant by keeping our head above the water, but sometimes you just get so tired to keep doing it.

Sis Cleopatra,
Thank you for being here with me. My other child (son) was handling quite well. He did miss his sister that night. So far, as far as they remember, they were never being apart from each other over night. That night I told my S that his sister would be OK and the first thing in the morning I would take him there to visit his sister.

Cleo, my wife hasn’t shared any of her feeling about this with me yet. She was exhausted from this event and spent endless night observing our D. I hope we would have a moment together to talk and share our feeling about this soon.

In term of counselor, I have been thinking about it and I think it would a good idea if she is willing to be part of it even to just help me. But I’m not optimistic about it for now. I hope someday it happens.

Again thank you all for your kindness and support.