Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
R
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Seahorse:
<strong>Redhat, I'm trying to trust, but sometimes I wonder if I make the right choices.
</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Seahorse, there are no right or wrong choices, there are only good choices or bad choices.

F
F
Dear Seahorse,
it's good that you "behave" at work.
I have to tell you that past 9 months were hard on me at workplace too, I guess I managed myself OK b/c just last Friday got a positive review, with promise of a bonus at Christmas. It's a little thing within my current situation, but I am relieved at least job stability is something I will not have to worry about too much right now.
And yes, it is a minute/an hour/a day at time life. It is also good that you can make yourself go for dance classes etc. For me it is big effort just not to neglect kids activities and I find little energy or enthusiasm left for my own.
And even if you don't feel like giving advice, you are still my support and and a model of perseverance.
FBOW

B
B
Seahorse, I sit here tonight so familiar with your pain. My H of almost 29 years filed the D paperwork last week, after the year from hell in which I tried EVERYTHING to save our marriage. Tonight he sat here telling me not to be so high and mighty and "pious", whatever that means; he hasn't loved me for at least 10 years, he's tried to rekindle it but can't, it's over and he just doesn't want to be married to me anymore - and this has nothing to do with the OW. I can feel your pain so clearly. Please just think of yourself right now - one minute at a time. Nothing is harder than this - nothing I know of. You are worth so much - don't let him destroy you. Thinking of you.

S
S
Hello Liz,

if I keep going through the motions it will get easier right?

Yes, it really will. We know you hurt, we know it's almost all you think about right now, we know we can't change anything, we know there is nothing we can say to make you feel better, but we do care.

Going through the motions, and posting your feelings here is about all you can do for a while. You have read here for quite some time and you have seen others in this same pain and you know that even though we can paint quite a picture of our feelings with words it doesn't even come close to how we really feel.

I am sorry I can't help any more than this, but I do care.

SS

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 676 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation