Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 22 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
M
M
Steve, but Plan B is working to stop the arguing and withdraw you from her craziness. That was gettting you nowhere. Do you really need to talk to your W about this rash or do you feel she has it under control?

G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I feel she has it under control, Daughter said
mommy thought it was a generic brand med for a stuffy nose. I guess I want the wife to tell me
the details and not a 9 year old, I want my wife to be an adult.

Wife took kids to New Orleans this past weekend,
I know there is no way she could do this on her own. She is/was very bad with directions.

Plus if wife called I could tell her she looked nice and got her reaction.

What about a letter when I send a check to her ?

G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Why would my wife subpoena my sister in laws parents and my parents ohter than try to embarass
myself, brother and sis in law and herself?

Sis in laws father has only met my wife 2 or 3 times at birthday parties, her mohter used to get her hair cut by my wife?

My parents, I dont have a clue.

What she does not know is that none of the people
she calls will sit in the court room other than the person on the stand.

I think wife has blown a gasket

M
M
Steve, I dont know why she would subpoena all those people. What does your attorney say?

I would drop the looking nice angle. I thought she might be open to some nice gesture on your part but it doesn't look like it.

G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
mel. neighbor who wife subopenaed called and told me she does not want to testify and will not.

I had to speak to wife about picking up kids tonight and she was miffed, what time you gonna pick them up, I wished you would have called, I have been telling her for the past 3 weeks where we were going.
I told her that, she then told me My friends are telling me not to let them go, I told her thanks
for not listening to your friends.

She then started going on about taking the kids from her(custody) she started reading my answers
from her inorg's, I told her gotta run I'll call later. She said bye.

I didnt let her ramble to much, I was out of town
and told her I was on a plane all day is the reason I did not call. I then told her again, you have konwn for 3 weeks, she then asked about getting the kids from school tomm.
I told her yep I was going to, she said I did not know, I told her I get them every other
week you know that.

She has not answered the inorg's from my attorney. We have had to file 2 motions to compel.

G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
picked the kids up and had them give the wife a check and a rose I made from a napkin(old Bar trick) the girls gave them to the wife and she said thanks, I asked my daughter what mommy done with the rose and my daughter said Mommy put it on the counter.
At least she did not throw it away in front of the kids or tell them to give it back.

Please read above post as well.

M
M
Hi Steve, I like what you did with the rose and think you did good in ending the earlier conversation. I don't really have any comments other than that. What are your thoughts about getting custody?

G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
In Alabama the chances are very slim, I ahve been told she would have to do some unlawful stuff.

I would love to have them, i took them to Clifford the Big Red Dog, had a blast, wish mommy was there.

The kids told me the wifes father bought an above ground pool for them, looks like thery are trying to buy the kids.

G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Got some of the wife anwsers, she has seen a lot of doctors. Several different pain pills, pills for Nauesea, pain pills are, darvocet and lortab
and some other pill for migrain headaches.
and sinus stuff.

Found several lies on some other questions,

said her father has given her 20k plus what I
have given her plus what she has earned, lied about insurance policies and ira. still has not
produced cell records. she has also lied about pharmacies she has had prescrip's filled at. I know of 2 others she has not listed.

She filed a motion to compel against me, I did not list the address of 1 private investtgation
company. thats it, my attorney said this is the dumbest thing he has seen. have a lot of wifes checks, department stores everywhere spending like a drunk sailor. she has 2 credit cards
and already has a late payment on it.

G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
please check out last 2 posts.

G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I called and spoke to my attorney today, They have the OM's cell records, it shows where he was calling our house and talking to my wife 10
to 20 times per day, he even called from Orlando when he was on vacation with his family.

We finally got the interrogotories back from her,
on the question of have you had sexual relations with another person, she took the 5th.

what now.

please give some advice,

pills listed include 3 pain pills, 2 anti d's,
muscle relaxers and something for nausea.

also she has been to 10 different Drs.

Looks like Im gonna be divorced, she has not made
any attempt of any kind to turn around,

Also she stated her father has given her 20k plus what I have given her plus her earnings, about 30k total since July 1, Tax free.

All kinds of checks to clothing stores, Victoria secrets, etc...

M
M
Hi Steve! Well, does it help you in any way to know about the calls between she and the OM? I am not sure what you are asking so don't know what to give you advice about.

G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I really dont what Im asking either, maybe Im just in shock at what a dumb [censored] I was for trusting my wife and friend or what I thought was a friend.

10 to 20 calls per day, her pleading the 5th. does this seem odd. could it be just an EA and
not a PA what do all the signs point to ?

I just want this to slow down and her and I talk, do you think it beyond that?

does it sound like there is any chance for me?

G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
her answers to our questions are a complete joke.
she listed her monthly income as 307.00 per month.
under budget she listed a house payment with all utilities, she lives with her father and has no bills other than a cell phone. she as already ran up 750 in credit card debit. also she has listed pest control, cable internet etc.

she said I have been verbaly and mentaly abusive.

G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
please read last post.
what do you make of wife pleading the 5th to the
question about sexual relations outside of the marriage?

G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
My friend called my wife by mistake on his cell phone, he avoided the divorce stuff but she brought it up, she keeps telling him I am going for custody. I have never said I was going for custody, I would like for custody but cannot
hurt her by doing this, also I will not use my kids in this way. Should I relay this to her
or let it ride, we have depositions set for Tues the 30th.

I wish she would turn around, looks like Charles Manson has a better chance of being president
than her coming back any time soon.

C
C
I asked my daughter what mommy done with the rose
I suggest you don't quiz your kids about what your wife is doing (as above).

I would like for custody but cannot hurt her by doing this,
So you think it's better the kids are hurt?
Who would be the better parent, not who would get "hurt"?

also I will not use my kids in this way.
If you are doing what is best for the kids, then you are not using the kids to hurt her. That would simply be a by-product of protecting the kids.

G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
with depositions set for Tuesday I was wondering if I should try and talk to my wife and let her know I wish to try and save our marriage regardless of what others say. Let her know we can work through our differences. maybe write another letter? I was going to talk to her when we were in the depo. room before it starts, any ideas?

G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
please read above post

M
M
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by gblogbd:
<strong> with depositions set for Tuesday I was wondering if I should try and talk to my wife and let her know I wish to try and save our marriage regardless of what others say. Let her know we can work through our differences. maybe write another letter? I was going to talk to her when we were in the depo. room before it starts, any ideas? </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Steve, I wouldn't do that. I think you already laid that all out in your letter, didn't you? That just puts all the power back in her hands. Let her come to you. She knows your conditions. Let her do the work.

Page 18 of 22 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 177 guests, and 53 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
peppa, RP4280, Philip Pitre, ClarencePeterson, ColsDawg
71,872 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Children
by BrainHurts - 09/28/24 06:19 PM
Spying on Wife's phone without getting caught?
by ClarencePeterson - 09/22/24 08:59 PM
Depression
by ClarencePeterson - 09/22/24 11:19 AM
Separated/Dating
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 08:58 PM
Child activities
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 08:56 PM
Loss of libido/Sexual Attraction
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 06:10 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,608
Posts2,323,426
Members71,872
Most Online3,185
Jan 27th, 2020
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2024, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation