Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 22 1 2 20 21 22
M
M
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by gblogbd:
<strong> The wife then said the neighbor is going to have a birthday party for her kids and wanted to know If I would allow our daughters to come to it, I told her no problem, the wife then said the neighbor does not want you to come over. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Excuse me? How obnoxious and rude. Why would you not be able to attend?

G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
the neighbor is a friend of the wifes that used to come over and stay at our house all the time because of the pool. She used to complain about her husband. Now she does not talk to me at all, after the wife first left I knew she met the wife out for dinner, I asked what I should do, the neighbor also listened to me and friends talk and would go tell my wife. this is the same neighbor I done electrical work for when they needed it and plumbing work and put up chain link fence for, and on and on and on, her husband cannot do anything by himself.

I dont need to be there, I thought it to be very petty as well, I take the kids to get doughnuts and have them take the neighbors kids the extras, also when the neighbors kids are outside and the Icecream truck comes buy, I buy them icecream......I cant help her acting like a Bit**, really not my concern.

G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
OK I messed up, I got a call from school that our daughter was not feeling well and need to picked up. I had them call the wife since I was at work, the only way they got somebody was due to the fact I had the home phone forwarded to my cell. I then called the school back to see if they had contacted the wife and they told me her father was going to pick up our daughter.

I called and asked the wife if she talked to the school nurse, the wife said she was on the way to pick up our daughter, I told her she was lying to me the school said her father was.
Wife then told me it dosent matter, I told her if it didnot matter then why did she lie,

She said she did not have to tell me anything, I
asked her if she could ever tell the truth again, she said yes, I said ok then how long have you been F***ing the OM. She did not deny anything. I called her a liar and told her goodbye, she called later to tell me about the daughter. I said fine and talked to the kids like always, court date is now set for July 21, cant wait. I found out wife has been to 2 more doctors in the mean time and was at the DR office today when I called.

G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
please read last 2 posts.

G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
D date reset for July 21, nothing has slowed her down at all. Just last night she was in the back ground telling the kids ask Daddy ........I just told them not to repeat what mommy said. Like I said I LB'd the other day but got right back on track.
Please read above 2 or 3 posts as well.

C
C
I called and asked the wife if she talked to the school nurse, the wife said she was on the way to pick up our daughter, I told her she was lying to me the school said her father was.
Was this the om going to pick up your daughter?
If so, you MUST go to the school immediately and inform them that NO ONE is allowed to pick up your child except you and your wife.

Are your kids being exposed to the om at all?
If so, have you filed for a court order to get custody (or something to NOT allow omn around them)?

G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
no it was just about as bad, it was her father who never spent time with his daughter or only grandchildren, out of 9 birthdays for oldest D he
came to 2 birthdays and 1 for the 6 year old.
Christmas he and mother in law would drop of presents and mother in law would bring back gifts wife/daughter bought for her. I found them several times and put the returned gifts in the attic to keep my wife. Her daughter form finding them and crushing her spirits. This later happened anyway when the mother in law would call and tell daughter what she done. Why I have no idea.
I dont know if wife sees om around kids, I know
she was seen shopping and OM was there.
The kids know this.

C
C
And you're gonna allow this guy to pick up your kids from school?

G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
right now my hands are tied, I have found out she has had one of her friends pick my kids up, a neighbor of her fathers where she is staying and of course her father. I am not told of any of this except for the kids, they will tell me after the fact. I do not ask who picks them up.

The only reason I knew this time was the school told me, the wife had 2 cell numbers listed as emergency numbers. 1 of the cell numbers was furnished to her by the OM, the other I was paying for until she gave it back to me and told me she had her own so I had it turned off last
August. I have the emergency contact sheet from the school with OM's cell number on it. I will use this in court.

Wife has my parents listed but will never call them for any reason. I am not listed on the forms any where, its as though I do not exist.

C
C
right now my hands are tied
No, they are not.

I am not listed on the forms any where, its as though I do not exist.
You can go to the school and change the info. Put on them that NO ONE except you and wife (and anyone else you agree to) can pick up kids.She cannot legally keep you from picking them up unless she has a court order or has sole legal custody.

Quit messing around with this issue with your kids. DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO PROTECT THEM!

G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I was speaking with our daughters when my wifes father comes to them and says" get off the phone and get in the bathtub" The kids then put me on the speaker phone and I told her father not to speak to them that way. He then replied I will speak to them any @@@@ way I want in my house. I
told him not if I come over there you will do nothing of the sort, he then said bring you @@@ over. I then ignored him for the time being. I will remind him of this July 22nd the day after our D. The wife got on the phone ranting, I told her he is not going to speak to the kids the way he did. I told her it was her, that needed to tell the kids to get off the phone and get in the
bathtub not her father. She then started ranting and told me how her mother died.....this was in September. I told her that was not a reason for her dad to tell the kids anything. I found a piece of paper with the OM's address on it.
The wife was also in another car wreck, this time it was someone elses fault. the kids were not with the wife.

C
C
Quit messing around with this issue with your kids. DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO PROTECT THEM!

How is the court order for custody coming along?

L
L
Hey Steve, you still here? What's the latest?

Page 22 of 22 1 2 20 21 22

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 159 guests, and 84 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
peppa, RP4280, Philip Pitre, ClarencePeterson, ColsDawg
71,872 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Children
by BrainHurts - 09/28/24 06:19 PM
Spying on Wife's phone without getting caught?
by ClarencePeterson - 09/22/24 08:59 PM
Depression
by ClarencePeterson - 09/22/24 11:19 AM
Separated/Dating
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 08:58 PM
Child activities
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 08:56 PM
Loss of libido/Sexual Attraction
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 06:10 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,608
Posts2,323,426
Members71,872
Most Online3,185
Jan 27th, 2020
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2024, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation