</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by FinallyLearning:
<strong>

how long did it take for some of you BHs to want to be intimate with your WW again??? Did any of you ever think it might be as much as a year (cuz that is what H told me early on) but then found you were able to connect on that aspect sooner than you first thought possible??

</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">FL,
I don't want to tell you a number of months or years to reconnect sexually, but I will tell you this. I did not happen as long as I felt like I had not been given the whole story.

I bring this up because when I read this thread I reviewed your previous threat where you told us you finally told your H about the A. I remember from when you first came on to MB, you admitted that your A that just ended was not your first. I did not see anywhere in your thread about telling your H that you mentioned telling him about the previous A's. When you told your H about the A, did you tell him everything, about all the A's?

People, whether consious of it or not, have pretty good intuitions. We sense when we are being lied to, or when we are not getting the whole story.

As tough as it would be, I think you H deserves the whole truth, and that would be a great start toward reconnecting.
Michael
Me/BH 40
FWW 39
M 19yrs
Two son's
A began Jan 01
D Day Jun 01
In MC