Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#11432 09/16/99 06:55 PM
T
T
And, Chris - feelings may not be right and may not be wrong BUT Feelings are a direct response to what you believe.<P>So, If your belief system is based on a lie (ie: Carlton) - your feelings only tempt you to do something wrong in response.<P>There lies the danger.

#11433 09/16/99 08:31 PM
C
Carlton Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Just call me single . . . I can't comprehend the terminology anymore. " His " wife . . . " Her " son . . . " His " and " Hers " . . . ?<P>Like the Amish . . . "the wife" . . . "the husband" . . . <P>

#11434 09/16/99 09:05 PM
D
D
To all:<P>Would you all take a second, and think about the time being wasted for this piece of scum....there is nothing inside him to salvage...we can't change him...perhaps God can one day.<P>I would respectfully suggest again to all who respond to this thing. Simply: Don't!!!! There is no obligation to write a single word...you will find, that if no one responds to his evil, he will go away, for he is here for one reason only, and you all can see what it is. Please spend your valuable time helping each other, helping those in horrible pain, those who see no way out of this horror which has become their lives. <P>Most here, have much to give, go ahead and give to those deserving, and turn away from lost souls like this. <P>Calmness inside is my wish for us all.<P>DG99(H)

#11435 09/16/99 09:08 PM
T
T
Dusting the dirt off my sandals....<P><BR>zzzzzzzz

#11436 09/16/99 10:42 PM
Y
Y
Well, Carlton: I've narrowed the possibility of who you are, down to two.<BR>1- You are a 10 year old computer nerd, who has recently discovered the thesaurus.<BR>2- You are living in a senior citizen home, wondering what is under the nurses skirts, and even if you had the energy to look, being the pathetic limp [censored] that you are, wouldn't be able to do anything about it, anyway.<P>So, either return the book to the Library, or take your medication. Whatever, just go away!!!!<P>------------------<BR><BR>SUCCESS STORY<P>

#11437 09/16/99 11:16 PM
W
W
Nope... not worth it.<p>[This message has been edited by WhoDat (edited September 16, 1999).]

#11438 09/16/99 11:28 PM
D
D
Whodat?<P>Not worth it indeed...

#11439 09/17/99 11:02 AM
D
D
Carlton:<P>You seem to be an expert at dodging & evading the issue. <P>There is a tremendous spirit of confusion over you and it comes out in your childish mutterings.<P>I, too, 'shake the dust off my feet'.<P>[censored]

#11440 09/17/99 01:09 PM
N
N
Disgrace99,<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I would respectfully suggest again to all who respond to this thing. Simply: Don't!!!! There is no obligation to write a single word...you will find, that if no one responds to his evil, he will go away, for he is here for one reason only, and you all can see what it is. Please spend your valuable time helping each other, helping those in horrible pain, those who see no way out of this horror which has become their lives.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Ya think? We will if you will ......... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>Love is meant to heal. Love is meant to renew. Love is meant to oust all fear. Love is meant to harmonize differences. Love is meant to bring us closer to God.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (SadNewYorker), 258 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation