</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"> Gosh, all this time I thought this forum was a GIFT from the Harley's </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Sorry, but I HAVE to respond to this one.

This site is specifically established to promote the programs, counseling services, and books published by Marriage Builders, i.e. the Harleys. It is a way of informing the public as to their services...it is an AD. IF, along the way, they can offer help to people by adding a board, then they do it...it brings more people to the site, and those people will be referred to their many books, counseling services, etc. In that way, I guess it IS a gift. They don't have to have a board...they could just hawk their wares, and be done with it.

Don't get me wrong...I think this board helps a lot of people. But it is extremely NAIVE to think that if there weren't the opportunities for advancing their other business interests that the Harleys would continue to sponsor this website, just out of the goodness of their hearts.

I appreciate that this site is here, but I also understand WHY it is here.

clay