Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,177
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,177 |
Well Bob at least she said she was sorry for hurting you blah blah blah.............. I know its all the script as everyone says but she is talking, you're ahead of me there.
As for me I've had it with the evasions, lies, but I hope you can work something out soon but wouldn't be surprised if you just walked away if it doesn't improve. Your'e right we all just can take so much and no more.
Well lets hope she has an epiphany and realises what she has to loose, you.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 10,107
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 10,107 |
Aussie, right now her conscious mind doesn't care for me at all. I have to deal with that. Sure, deep down at a primal level she cares or else she'd be gone, but in the front of her mind I am just in the way of her happiness.
I pray for an epithany too, but doubt it will come any time soon.
I asked her last night not to deliberately and calculatedly humiliate me by seeing this OM at her karate tournament next week.
She still plans to. her recognition of the hurt is overhwlemed by her desire to see OM. Ah well, life goes on !
Good luck, Aus !
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
472
guests, and
19
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|