|
|
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,743
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,743 |
****edit*******can I ask what made you go back with your Husband after he broke your arm and you had moved out? Was it love, fear, finace, what??? <small>[ November 02, 2004, 04:33 PM: Message edited by: Justuss ]</small>
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,474
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,474 |
He <small>[ November 02, 2004, 10:35 AM: Message edited by: Cherished ]</small>
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,743
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,743 |
I have issues too. I read too much into everything he says and does. I sometimes call him lazy. I get upset with him when I feel ignored. I hate it when he pretends I am not inthe room, even when I am talking to him, so I say not so nice things either to him or mutter it as I am walking away (he usually can hear that too). I have rarely hit him when I am pushed over the edge, nothing I am proud of, however it does not even seem to phase him.
That is so good that your H will go to counseling, My H down right refuses to go, says if I ask again he is done. It is so frustrateing
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,474
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,474 |
You <small>[ November 02, 2004, 10:44 AM: Message edited by: Cherished ]</small>
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,743
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,743 |
People say that about my husband too. The OW use to tell me how lucky I was to have such a great man as a husband- probably why she went after him. She learned though while dateing him that there was more then meets the eye. After about3 months of them dateing, he started hanging up on her, yelling at her, basically playing mind games with her to get her to do what he wanted, and it worked. H had buises from HER because they would "wrestle" and she would fight back, there were big nasty black and blue marks from her pinching him. Husband tought the boys to pull her hair as hard as they could and fast, so it would pull out of her head. They thought it was a fun game. I corrected it but I was very happy on the inside (wrong yes I know).
H has been so nice to be around the last 5+ days that I just can not imagine leaving him at this point. He is the man I married, wanting to be around me, pleasent, still not affectionate, hopefully that will come with time. Hopefully I did not just jinx it- that is typically what happens..
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,474
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,474 |
Hopefully I did not just jinx it- that is typically what happens..
ABUSE FOG....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,743
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,743 |
Do you honestly think so?
Is there a faster way for me to edit my posts? Do in it post by post is taking forever and I have work to do.
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
192
guests, and
35
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|