Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,142
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,142 |
Hi bb....
I guess my situation right now is one of "limbo".
WH is still not "forthcoming" with any information. I believe he is still in contact with OW. I don't know how much.
I did tell him a couple of weeks ago that he managed to carry on his A for two years while living at home without my knowing about it. That could still be true now.
I don't know if I should talk to his boss at work.
I don't trust him at all. He gets mad if I ask him anything.
I just keep watching his cell phone. I realize that they could also be in contact thru their work voice mail. I know the number of the voice mail, but can't figure out the password.
How long am I supposed to let this go on? Him still in contact with OW (even if only by cell phone), and still telling lies, or telling nothing.
I just don't know what else to do, except confront him with things as I find them.
Any suggestions?
K
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
255
guests, and
37
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|