Well today plan A is pretty ho-hum. Last night he called and talked to me. I had sent him some lyrics via text on his cell. He called me back when he got it, and asked "What is this text?" I said it's the beginning of that Hoobastank song 'the reason'" He said, "Oh, okay.....didn't know what it was" I said "Okay, I'm going back to sleep" He said "Call and wake me up in the morning." I said "Will do".

I called him this morning to wake him up, and asked him if he could please stop and get my a pack of cigarettes and a pop. He said he would.

I took the kids to school and then came back. He was here within 10 minutes. He came in handed me the cigarettes and pop. I handed him a towel to take his shower. He commented that he had a headache and I gave him some tylenol, and rubbed his neck and shoulders for a few.

Then he came down, got dressed, smoked a cigarette and then left. I told him to have a good day.....to which he ALWAYS replies "Yeah right" So I said "Well TRY to have a good day"

I also made an appointment to talk to SH. I have to hurry and scrape up the 185 it'll cost but I know that it'll be worth it.

I can hardly wait.

-Caren