Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
K
KFH Offline OP
OP Offline
K
OP is back in the UK and he is in contact with WW and my inlaws. not only this he was invited on my son's birthday in May.
KFH

K
KFH Offline OP
OP Offline
K
some pls help me I am not able to post my messages part of one line message.
KFH

L
L
KFH...

Email TempestMB@yahoo.com

and tell her your problem...WRITE REALLY BIG IN THE SUBJECT....

MB MEMBER...CAN'T POST, PLEASE HELP!!!

I'm so sorry...

Is there any language you can put into the legal responses, papers, which stipulate that OM (I know he's a family member, right?), cannot be around your children until after the divorce is totally complete? That he was dangerous to your family, therefore your children?

Have you gotten a second opinion on your lawyer's advice, btw, regarding the kids?

Watching your posts whittle down to one line gives me the feeling you're disappearing...

You're not!

I can see you!!!!

Hang in there...

LA

K
KFH Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Thanx LA
I have emailed 3/4 times to the email address you have given me but haven't heard anything yet.

U r right OP is family relative. I am not dealing with solicitors anymore. as she was asking me six thousand pounds fee.

KFH

L
L
How about making a new thread that says, "TEMPEST...You're not answering my emails!" and post your problem...uhm, one sentence at a time?

I'm so sorry.

Sorry to hear you aren't dealing with solicitors...because this is the fight of your life...for your kids, isn't it?

And believe me, I am a tightwad...and I would do whatever it took...up to you. I understand that is a shocking amount.

LA

K
KFH Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Last weekend, I received a call from OP on my cell. KFH

K
KFH Offline OP
OP Offline
K

K
KFH Offline OP
OP Offline
K
He was shouting and using all the swear words

L
L
Hi, KFH...

You don't have to take calls from OP ever again...hang up...

Since you didn't, do you know why he was so upset?

How's the posting problem coming? Not too great?

LA

K
KFH Offline OP
OP Offline
K
OP called me from withheld number, he told me that I have told everyone in his family about A & now everyone asking him about it.
KFH

K
KFH Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I am still having a problem with my postings

K
KFH Offline OP
OP Offline
K
today I was readying 6 years old email, that WW use to sent me. I still have all those emails with me.

L
L
Good to know exposure worked...got the truth spread around...

The moment you hear his voice, if the number is withheld, hang up.

You are reminding your self of your real wife, KFH, aren't you? Keep them for as long as you want to save your marriage...

I saw you do a flag to Tempest...you used my words!! LOL

'K.

Gotta bump that thread again and again until you get some help.

I'm so sorry...

LA

K
KFH Offline OP
OP Offline
K
thanx La.
My mom is planning to come here in the UK in AUG06, to discuss the matter with WW and my inlaws. but still there is a time.I m preparing myself for 20th July to go to the court. and taking legal advises from friend of mine use to be in police has given some advise of how to represent myself in the court.

K
KFH Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Dear All

Can you please advise me, as to what should I be asking to megistrate when going to repsent myself in the court on the 20 JUL.
following points I have got in my list but not sure what else do I have to say in the court.

-I want to see my kids at least three time a week for couple of hours, in the begining I dont mind if WW would join me as I haven't seen my kids for last 6 months therefore it will be kind of support to kids if she can provide otherwise I dont mind meeting them on my own.

- I would like to take kids with me over the weekend, i.e. for bowlling / parks etc.

- I want residence order for 50/50. currently I am living in the share house but I haven't got any problem taking my kids to my living place, as I have discussed it with my landloard and they haven't got any problem if I bring my kids over the weekend.

- I want to be involved in all the education matters and parent meetings arranged by the school.

any suggestion would be much appreciated.
Thanks
KFH

L
L
KFH...

Can you copy your post from here to the Divorcing Forum and title it "Need Legal Advice in the UK" or something close to that?

I'm happy your mother is coming...I wish it was sooner.

Hey, you solved your posting problem...kudos!

Have you found a support group or counseling for yourself?

LA

K
KFH Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Dear LA
Thanks for your advise, I did post my entry in the Divorcing Forum, but looks like there is not much posting going around as its here.

yes I am surprised that I was able to write more than one line message after such long time. Thanks God.

just to you let you know that I had hearing date on the 20th JUL06. though it wasn't very good (I was not expecting such a one way behaviour from the court) WW's solicitor also behaved in non professional manner. they provided me WW's statement literly 10 minutes before the hearing started. and said sorry, we didn't know that you are representing yourself and we posted it to your solicitor.
Due to this reason I wasn't able to provide my written statement to the court against what my wife had said. it most of it was like false statements.

anyhow, I have been granted twice a month supervised visits to my kids through child contact center and the next hearing date will be after 3 months now. I asked for a telephonic contact as well but judge refered it as if WW accept then I dont have any objection but of course WW refused it therefore judge told me "you can write leltters/post cards to the kids for the time being and we will see how its goes then in the next hearing we will see it". I wasn't expecting this kind of reponse at all. any how, at least now the contact will start with my kids and this is what I am looking forward.

I am also preparing a reply to WW's statement she has submitted to the court, its like 20 paragraphs, I have finished nearly 15 paras and hopefully by end of this week I will finish my reply. and before I submit it to the court, I am thinking to discuss my response with legal advisor.

regards
KFH

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 224 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Dr. Kabona, zoneofpleasure, priyu04, margoqwerty66, Torres1986
71,882 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Children
by BrainHurts - 10/19/24 04:02 PM
20 appointments and $1000’s later…
by BrainHurts - 10/17/24 01:06 PM
Can I become attracted to anyone?
by phinnino1 - 10/11/24 08:57 AM
MBRadio show discussing electric fence pers.
by phinnino1 - 10/11/24 08:55 AM
Lack of sex - anyway to fix it?
by phinnino1 - 10/11/24 08:51 AM
Radio Program Still Active?
by phinnino1 - 10/11/24 08:50 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,613
Posts2,323,450
Members71,883
Most Online3,185
Jan 27th, 2020
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2024, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation