Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
D
Darius Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Post deleted by Darius

"...I don't believe in endings, I only believe in new beginings..."
Don't know what 2 tell you, so:

"she loves Heavy metal, plays the guitar and wanted to become a vet, just like me"

Many years ago, Saturday Night Live did a skit about a TV show called "Black Vet". It starred a black man, who was a war veteran, a Veterenarian, and who drove a black Corvette. Pretty hilarious skit.

Stop worrying about relationships for about 30 years and see what's on TV 2night, perhaps?

Seriously, you do need 2 be an emotionally healthy individual before you can have a serious relationship with someone. And so do they.

best,
-ol' 2long

D
Darius Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Post deleted by Darius

A
A
Darius,
It's a terrible feeling, the mental images in your head that wont semeingly go away. What you see when you look at her, isn't the same? It is amazing how these guys think this is a freaking game. Maybe that guy will get in a fiery accident on his way to get her. Luckily, it's only you involved, and it's easier to help yourself. I'd say walk away and dont look back. If you must, become friends with her, and leave it at that. Good luck and good health.

S
S
Sorry Darius,
Tell me once more exacltly how you you have all of these intimate details, hour by hour?
forgive me if i'm wrong, but something about this whole story sounds very, how shall I say, fishy.
Did your fiance tell you all of this. That's very unusal to say the least. Most ws's lie instead of being so graphic.
I'm having real trouble even believing that you are for real on this forum. I'm thinking you're trying to dupe some people here because you somehow think this forum is ripe for it. If that's true, all I can say is shame on you.
Regardless, i will turn this into moderators, for review.
J

D
Darius Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Post deleted by Darius

J
J
the reasons i thought it fishy:
1)the whole description of "the act"...by far too different...despite supposed language barriers, most bs do NOT write like that...we are so sickened and ashamed. we don't want to write that stuff...almost like it was written to get somebody a little "personal kick" from that huh?
2)the order..well rather DISORDER of the whole thing....jumping from one girl to another...and yet in shower having trouble seeing his own wee?

it just sounds totally made up to me after thinking of it.

in fact, I think we had TWO made up ones yesterday. this one and the one from the person who said their husband thought they were cheating...the whole letter thing from the guy the whole "this is the husband" part was almost like somebody was writing a story about a dysfunctional marriage and the husband was based on a character from the movie "deliverance"...de de de da da de de de de (banjo picking).

me:37 BS; s:7; xh:38; OW:26;eloped w/OW 1 wk after D: 12/29/03. OC born 3/17/04. Happy! Blessed to be the mother of a wonderful son..great profession..Life's good!
D
Darius Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Post deleted by Darius

B
B
This is a very sad story for everyone involved. She told you that she wanted to have this guy teach her to have sex in various positions so she could come home to do it with you? This has to be the most ludicrous and ridiculous statement I have ever ever heard. What a self-serving comment. She was asking him to screrw her ever which way possible just so she could make you happy when she returned to you? How insulting to your intelligence that she could even say this to you without laughing in your face. You can't serioiusly believe such a statement do you? She put you and herself at great risk for aids and STD's all so she could be a loving fiance to you when she came back to teach you these new sexual tricks?...Oh Please!

After everything you have written it is clear that being engaged to be married is simply meaningless to her and apparently to you also. Why in the world would you want to go into a marriage with this type of baggage. In addition, she allowed herself to have this guy take nude photos of her. She does all this while she is engaged to you? I don't see how you could ever feel special or have trust for each other if these things were going on while you were engaged. I think you would have to be masochistic to marry somebody like this.

D
Darius Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Post deleted by Darius

S
S
Darius,
What it this a writing course for you?
********************edit****************

Jerry

Last edited by Justuss; 03/13/06 10:56 AM.
J
J
**********edit********
it takes a while to get all blood tests back...

plus, you cannot be totally sure if you didnot contract hiv...why?

I had test one after I discovered my then H's affairs...then I was tested six months later...and one year after the fact.

it's unbelievable basically to me. ****edit*********
both totally false imho.

darius....please don't insult intelligence around here.

if any of us girls here want sex ed, we can easily pick up a cosmo at the grocery or buy a book about it...unless you like me, are in the medical sciences, you DON'T NEED A CLINICAL ROTATION ON IT OK?

i personally do not know one male OR FEMALE for that matter that would be ok and try to work it out with their finacee if their fiancee did that...

will email mod to see if we can close this thread.

Last edited by Justuss; 03/13/06 10:59 AM.
W
W
justpeachy.....

The thing regarding the test now also makes me thing something is fishy here.....

I don't understand why anyone would do this. We are here dealing with so much pain, and people come in like this was a game. I spend some time giving input on this post and the other. I could have spend that time on someone who is in need.

Daisy

Me: 30 WH: 29 WH: left May 8th, 2005 Now: no contact with WH since 07/02/2006 Ark on Plan A plan a tips and musings...get grounded here betrayed spouses...............JUST BE STILL...........
D
Darius Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Post deleted by Darius

W
W
Darius -
If you have ever experienced real pain in life, you may know how I feel, so please, I'm just asking for respect here...

Give us a break.

Take my word for it that you don't know the pain folks here have suffered. Mine tops yours any day. So don't be lecturing us about pain.

You've gotten all the respect and advice you need.

Let me sum it all up for you: Grow up. Learn from this experience (assuming it was true).

What more do you want? You two want to try to make a go of it? Go right ahead.

M
M
I'm not kidding If you have ever experienced real pain in life, you may know how I feel, so please, I'm just asking for respect here...

One or two of us have experienced a little pain. Nothing like your dating dramas, of course. But close.

We did offer you some excellent advice and that is:

STAY SINGLE
GROW UP

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
USE CONDOMS

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

C
C
I'm sorry folks, but because this guy has indepth detail does not make him a liar, or a troll.

I think what happened with coach some time back as put alot of folks here on there guard.

What is difficult for me is... If this poor guy is telling the truth, how bad would you feel for your negative, or questioning responses?

If you believe this is a fabricated story, just save you time and not respond. It's that easy.

If you were Darius, and needed help, but instead were questioned like this. How would you feel?

W
W
Just - other than the posts questioning his credibility, all the rest seem to me to be just what he needs - tough love and fatherly (motherly) advice.

WAT

M
M
Just, it wouldn't change my advice one bit. I told him what he needs to hear.

Exposure 101

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 284 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation