Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 119
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 119 |
Mflake, (Sigh)"Now, go kick you WH in the balls for writing letters to OW."
I wish I could. My legs are plenty long enough. I've tried to kick him out but he wants me. I don't know what I want. Liked your no nonsense advice though. A healthy kick in the balls is probably just what he needs. BTW Gold star to you for doing romantic stuff and the laundry. It's all ablut feeling needed and desired. For me anyway. Kate.
Me - BS 35
Him - WS 31
H started EA/PA with work colleague in Jan 05
D day April 05
A ended April 05
WH still works with OW
WH re-established (letter) contact with OW April 06
I have 2 kids (DS 7 and 2), 2 dogs, a full time job (primary school teacher) and am crushed-but loving this site.
_________________________________________
O.K so it wasn't "real life" but I miss the innocence.
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
255
guests, and
37
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|