Good advice.

And what I am seeing/saw since I have been single is people who are in the MINDSET of not being married whether legally or still legally married and separated (this is rampant in atlanta) is that they use VERBAGE suggesting the actual married spouses aren't married at all. Like using words such as "the guy she's with"...wow...Lost My game, the "guy she's with...isn't her BOYFRIEND..it is her HUSBAND."

And they are both caught in toxic triangles. He's cheating, she's hurt so she begins cheating and it indirectly hurts him. You are the outside party.

if you were the victim of adultery, then why are you PROPEGATING ADULTERY? I ask you this sincerely.

as for me? I stay away from the mere scent of married men. I don't want any of em' near me unless I am related to them...or they are my best friends' husbands who KNOW 100 PERCENT I AM NOT THAT KINDA PERSON. I am 100 percent pro family and marriage. I am a safe friend to have. Plus i am never ever going to find myself alone at any juncture with any married man ever.

Just because somebody wronged you, you don't wrong another. And you can't be a knight in shining armor if the princess is MARRIED TO THE PRINCE. Wait until the princess becomes single and then charge on your steed to her rescue...but only after counseling and finding yourself good knight.

I know you want to help the girl. but she is another MAN'S WIFE. Two wrongs do not make a right.

tell her to get counseling, advise her to read a few MB books or lmbt by dobson and bow out gracefully.

this is a losing situation all the way around.

me:37 BS; s:7; xh:38; OW:26;eloped w/OW 1 wk after D: 12/29/03. OC born 3/17/04. Happy! Blessed to be the mother of a wonderful son..great profession..Life's good!