Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17
F
OP Offline
F
Well another weekend another little tiff.

So the affirmation is nice.

I don't need to convince the FWW anymore. LOL

It happened again last night. Long story short. I got upset with OS and punished him. Early bedtime over something she got upset with him about the day before.

When she was upset I backed her up, per her request. When I got upset she backed OS up.

I was rightfully upset at this. I mean my OS looking me in the eye and telling me NO which led to the punishement.

So of course my FWW took a different side then she did when she was mad at him. Well frog maybe you shouldn't yell at him. Well frog, blah blah blah.

I said I am within my right as a parent to tell my son to get off of the computer because he is/was punished from it for his grades. I told him 5 times and he told me no. Then I told him to go to bed. He told me no. At that point I yelled at him. Now you are telling me to do what. Let him decide his punishment.

This went on for a while as she was trying to explain to me how I was wrong. Still don't get it but oh well. Me making the stupid mistake of trying to be logical brought up me taking her back.

Finally I gave up and walked out for a while.

I came back and said. I was right and you were wrong and I am done discussing it. Unless you can explain to me how yesterday you were right and I took your back and today I am wrong and you didn't in the exact same sitch.

To this she responded "You think you are so smart". I said no, I know I am very smart, I don't think that. It didn't address my statment.

Oh you think you know everything. "Nope I do know that the way you act is hypocritical. Still didn't address how you were right yesterday and I am wrong today.

I said stop trying to drag me down to your level. Just because you have done bad things it doesn't mean you need to prove to me or the world I am not a good person. I am a good moral person. Your slanderous statments do not change that.

She then told me she doesn't do that. I said well my sister said you told her the car you have is unsafe and that's why you want to car I took back. That statment is untrue and yet my own sister agreed with you that you should have the car I do. She claimed to have never said that. I said funny my sister says you did and that is why she was upset with me about the car. LOL. I said when I told my sister about the car she changed her opinion. LOL.

So stop trying to drag me down. It won't work. Either lift yourself up or get out. I am done with you acting this way toward me.

The funny thing is this morning she is trying to do anything to weezle her way back. LOL.

So today. I feel pretty good. I have a job interview this afternoon.

I want to start a new life. That is my goal. With or without the anchor.

BS 38
FWW 35
D Day 10/03
Recovery started 11/06
3 boys 12, 8 and a new baby

When life hands you lemons make lemonade then try to find the person life hands vodka and have a party.
S
S
Good Morning Frog! I was just checking on you!

I've been reading but I haven't had time to post here at work. I can read and do something with my hands but I can't seem to figure out how to do two things at the same time with my hands! ?!?!?!?! LMAO

No comments or questions...just looking after you! I'm going to update as soon as I get a chance! LOL

A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.
Thomas Carlyle
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 166 guests, and 43 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
peppa, RP4280, Philip Pitre, ClarencePeterson, ColsDawg
71,872 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Spying on Wife's phone without getting caught?
by ClarencePeterson - 09/22/24 08:59 PM
Depression
by ClarencePeterson - 09/22/24 11:19 AM
Separated/Dating
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 08:58 PM
Child activities
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 08:56 PM
Loss of libido/Sexual Attraction
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 06:10 AM
Involucrar o no a la familia por apoyo
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 06:09 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,607
Posts2,323,424
Members71,872
Most Online3,185
Jan 27th, 2020
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2024, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation