Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
BobJan Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I broke up with her yesterday. Tnly thing is that I still Love her so much...

I gave her two choices, one to not reject me and actively participate and the other was to leave. She choose to leave. She is upset but not too emotional.

I am 47 and she 44 and we are engaged. My announcement came after 24 marriage counseling sessions together and over 1 year of strained sex (arguing and fusing). It is been terrible on both of us.

We have tried the ‘scheduled sex 1/week’, the me backing off and me being sort of a ‘take-charge’ kind of guy. The last one seemed to work better.

She lives with me and her two teenage girls. Her home is located two hours away and right now she will be moving back as soon as school is out. We have been together for 2 years.

The first 6 months was great as usual! The sex was all the time with no inhibitions whatsoever. We were all over each other. Today, I have heard every excuse known to man and she blames me for being too pushy and not giving her enough time. Who knows…

I actually think that I was the classic ‘Mr. Nice Guy’ and she needed a firmer hand. A guy that told her upfront what he expected. I have been soooo.. nice about this thing.

I am so sad right now!

I just don't understand why she could not act like she used to. She says she is attracted to me. She says that I don't understand how she feels and she wishes she could open up her heart for me to see.

I am thinking that if she felt so much love for me then why didn't she try!!!! How can she be so sad about us breaking up and not even try.

It is over.... There is nothing I can do except live in a SEXLESS relationship. I can't do it!!!

She is moving back home, two hours away.

B
B
You are doing the right thing. She is a player and she has played you. Go and find something else. Thank
god you did not marry her. You will be fine.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 584 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation