Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
M
M
OK, I will accept that I am allowed to dream, but dreaming seems to hurt me more right now. The question of will today be the day seems to hit me first thing in the morning. Right now, WH is in town. He's only here twice a month but nothing happens. I think I need to seriously stop dreaming... You can't live on dreams...

I ask myself that every morning! You are not alone.

FBS - 28

X
Xetta Offline OP
OP Offline
X
It's nice to know that I am not alone...even though it feels like that most of the time.

B
B
I was in Plan B for 5 months before my ex had any reaction. Then suddenly he called and said he was moving back home. Sadly he thought it would be fine to still have the OW waiting in the wings.

Plan B should start getting easier for you. It is very difficult at first, but then is a relief. So hang in there.

X
Xetta Offline OP
OP Offline
X
Thanks Believer. It is harder than I thought, but I am determined not to make contact with him. This weekend I am working on painting a bathroom. It's a tedious process taking down the wallpaper border, priming, and then painting, but every little I get done makes the bathroom look better. There is some sort of relief where you can actually see progress being made.

B
B
I was like a crazy woman in Plan B - working around the house, painting, organizing, tossing things out, rearranging, making a garden, detailing the car, volunteering, going out with friends, etc. It helped me feel good and get my self esteem out of the toilet. Also when I started thinking of my WH, I just worked harder.

After awhile Plan B feels good.

X
Xetta Offline OP
OP Offline
X
Well, I do have 16 rooms in this house to paint and I have just started... I will have plenty to keep me busy.

B
B
Wow, that's a lot of rooms. That will keep you going through Plan B for sure.

X
Xetta Offline OP
OP Offline
X
I am still painting today. It's a very slow process. I am finding that it's not helping me relieve the lonliness that I am feeling right now. I will keep plodding along with it, but it's not pulling me out of this funk. Taking a bit of a break right now to get some food.

J
J
J,

6x6 Comming...

Get dark and stay dark, taking WH calls and listening to blabber for 20min how he will move the OW out, while going home to her... IS NOT plan B.

(pulling my hair out) You called, sought advice and support, you told me you could be strong, then you took WH's call... AHHHHHHH

You boundry is usless if you don't enforce it. Acceting the WH's fog BS and that he WILL" move her out is enabiling the cake-eating. like giving a drunk a bottle of Jack.

It is not Plan B. Girl you are in denial and denail isn't a river in Egypt! either get strong or get played...

WH won't stop playing you for a patsey until you don't let him. To date you have made your line in the sand what 6 times that I know of, you bluffed, and he called your bluff and you moved the line.

Life is about choices, Wise up and get on with doing what needs to be done and if you choose not to, Quit whinning and aeccept being the OW in your H life. I your not the laed dog the veiw never changes.

Cowgirl UP!

Now you can start over at day 1. Ok the first couple weeks are hard, bla bla bla everyone told you they would be, don't expect to be diffrent or special. The good news is it gets easier so much easier, I promase, but it dosn't get easier if you don't work the plan.

Man I am angry. you can win this one if you quit enabiling the WH.

Jim

EA Internet DD 2/06, 11/06
PA DD 3/20/07 started in 10/06
WW seperated 2/6/07
plan B 4/16/07
Divorced 7/09/07

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 507 guests, and 76 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation