Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
C
OP Offline
C
My WH has not contacted me at all for the last couple of weeks. This is odd since he would always find an excuse to call, e-mail or send me text message me. all that has ended. Why would that be? Because too much of his time is being consumed by the OW? I haven't tried contacting him either, he is completely in another world, this is not the person I married so might as well just let it be. He doesn't seem to care about me or his DS so apparently the OW is meeting all his Needs, am I correct in thinking this way?

BS(ME)25 WH-29 M-July 2004 D-Day April 15, 2007 DS-10months Things happen for a reason, the hard part is know what the reason is
C
OP Offline
C
Question that I was wondering about: it has been three months since we were last living together. During this time, he has called, e-mailed, sent text messages saying how much he loved me, missed me but right now was not the time for us to be together (fog). It has been three weeks since he has contacted me at all, on the days that we exchange our DS, he doesn't even say hello. Is this because the relationship with the OW has blossomed into a stable relationship? Is this part of fog? Deeper stage of fog?

BS(ME)25 WH-29 M-July 2004 D-Day April 15, 2007 DS-10months Things happen for a reason, the hard part is know what the reason is
C
OP Offline
C
I had not spoken to my WH in more than two weeks-just called right now upset over some bills. There is no need to be acting all rude, I don't understand. Why is he trying to make me feel bad, doesn't he know he has done enough damage? Why do WH act all mean?

D
D
Ignore him. He's the alien.

My Mr. Gray is mad at me because he agreed to everything my lawyer asked for. And this is my fault how? I didn't have the effin' affair!

He tried to get to me with a lying letter to my lawyer that my lawyer got yesterday. He DID get to me but everyone here, my family my attorney got me out of the funk. Mostly.

Just post here. The people here are so great about coming to your aid when you are down!

Hang in there, we're all pulling for you!

(((((calibabeus)))))

C
OP Offline
C
The part I don't seem to understand is that I have left him alone....I have made NO attempt to call him, e-mail him, etc. I have moved on with my life for the better of my DS. Just when I'm starting to take the next step, here he calls all upset about some mortgage payments. He wanted me to do a favor for him, however, he calls and demands things from me. Does he want to feel powerful over me? It just seems as if he is trying to push my buttons and get me upset, the reason I do not know. I definetely know he has moved one with OW so I'm just hoping for the day where he will no longer contact me for foolish reasons.

C
OP Offline
C
I have court scheduled tomorrow...Pray that everything will be fine in regards to custody of our DS. I'm more than sure it will, but just in case. I am wondering if he will show up tomorrow since he didn't show up at the last court date.
In the last couple of weeks, he has not attempted to make any contact with me through phone, e-mail, or text. What does that mean? Is the OW pressuring him to stop all contact with me, is in a stage that WS go through? Can any one give me some feed back? Greatly appreciate it.

C
OP Offline
C
Update on court date-yesterday. The judge threw out all the recommendations from the mediator. Mediator had suggested supervised visitation 2 days/2 hours per day per week. My attorney fought really hard to have the mediators recommendations be taken into consideration, but since there is no signs of bad parenting on his side he would be able to keep the child for two days.
Of course, he is okay with two days per week, that way our DS won't interfere in his A with the OW. He looked so upset and with so much anger towards me. When will all this fighting ever end? I wish I could just have him leave me and our DS alone, that would happen soon.
I know that won't happen until he formalizes his relationship with OW or have another child with her. Could that be true?

C
OP Offline
C
My WH had not tried to make any attempt to contact me at all in the past month. On Friday he called me and we were on the phone for about an hour and a half. he said he didn't want me to go back home YET, he wasn't ready for that. He is so sure that I'm still going to be waiting for him to make up his mind. I know he is still under FOG, he continues to blame everything on me. I let out everything that I had to say to him, he didn't say a word just kept quiet. When I finished he just responded, I"m letting you vent, maybe that will help you get over all this situation. I've learned in this website that WH's don't care to hear where they went wrong.
If anyone would please help me with these questions:

Why is he so sure that I will be waiting for him? He said he knew what I was capable of doing, does that mean he is so sure of me?
After almost 5 months of being separated, he feels that once he snaps his fingers, I will return home, does he still think our marriage will last?

C
OP Offline
C
I'm in total SHOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My WH came to work today asking if I was going to let him spend time with our DS tomorrow for his 1st. Birthday. How could he? To my work? That is so disrespectful, big time! I was arguing in the front office at my job. I basically let him have it and told him that by court, our DS would spend Thursdays and Fridays with him.
He said he was entitled to spend time with our DS since he is the father (oh yeah, now he wants to be the father? why doesn't he own up to his responsibilities when I ask him for diapers and formula? He didn't think about our DS when he was having an A.)
What can more am I to expect from my WH? What else are they capable of doing?
I know that if he were to be more caring about our DS on the days that he doesn't have him, then maybe I would be more understanding.
I'm the one who has to look after our DS for five days without his help, after I told him that, he responded that if I can't handle our DS, I should let him spend more days with him.
Why is he still so full of FOG? Will that ever disappear. I have been posting for the last couple of days straight but have gotten no feed back. Can someone out there shed some light on me?

Thanks,

Calibabeus

C
OP Offline
C
Christmas is around the corner, I know I need to be strong....Hopefully I will. As I was driving to work today,I was thinking back at all the good times my WH and I spent together as a couple. They were good times, why can't he get a hold of that and see what he is losing? He has stopped calling, e-mailing, you name it. Has he lost the little interest that was left in our M? I would really appreciate some feed back from someone. No one has given me any feed back lately and I'm a little worried.
Calibabeus

K
K
Cali,

I would really appreciate some feed back from someone. No one has given me any feed back lately and I'm a little worried.

I don't know about the rest of the MB folks here, but I am continually confused as to the state of your M or the big D.

When you went to court was that for the separation or the divorce?

Did you both lose the house?

Is he living with the OW?

Why do you think he is going to come back to you?

What do you want to happen? Do you want him back?

Isn't the guy a total wack job?

I guess with so many questions and not knowing your mind set it is hard to give you feed back.

But I did want to respond. Hopefully others will dive in here and we can get a dialogue going.

kirk

CORDUROY PILLOWS ARE MAKING HEADLINES!!
K
K
BUMP

So Cali...uhmm...are you going to get back to ME/US on this?

CORDUROY PILLOWS ARE MAKING HEADLINES!!
C
OP Offline
C
I moved out of the home in August 2007 and took our son. He wanted to continue the A, but didn't want to leave the house, basically he was cake eating. I had enough so I left. It's been almost five months, by the end of this month, the house will be up for foreclosure. I don't know if they are still in the A, but by the way my WH is acting, he is making no attempt to stop the D process. There are times when we talk, about three/four times since I left, on some occasions he tells me he wants the M to work and doesn't want to lose us, other times he says it was the best thing that could have happened (our D). I miss him, but the love is starting to slowly fade. I don't want that to happen because what if he comes back? What if its too late? The only ones that end up suffering at the end are the children, and I feel terribly bad when I look at our DS (1 year old). He says he is a perfect father, however, he doesn't support either one of us financially nor with any materials. How do I know that one day he will come back? Or is it just plain over and I must move on?

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (anchorwatch), 509 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation