Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
M
I'd say, if you want to get over your sickness... stop obsessing... and give some time for the negativity within you to dissipate.

Grow.

Become more kind.

Heal.

Yes Laura_Lee that is EXCELLENT advice for you YOURSELF to take in regards to the MARRIED MAN that was NEVER yours...

I feel very sorry for him and his WIFE...

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

B
B
I'm in the camp that says she's being coddled. No other way to describe it really.

Are you really blind to this Orchid?

Me: 56 (FBS) Wife: 55 (FWW)
D-Day August 2005
Married 11/1982 3 Sons 27,25,23
Empty Nesters.
Fully Recovered.
B
B
Proverbs 16:27-28
27 A scoundrel plots evil,
and his speech is like a scorching fire.

28 A perverse man stirs up dissension,
and a gossip separates close friends.

B
B
THere is no excuse for negative attitudes, judgments, and speech (gossip) designed to perpetuate negativity and conflict.

Please stop it.

It's wrong.

M
M
Laura_Lee,

Please tell us how it is that God is endorsing your trying to steal a married man from his wife???

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

B
B
Proverbs 18:8

8 The words of a gossip are like choice morsels;
they go down to a man's inmost parts.

Gossip is speaking negatively about a person... with no effort being made to address or resolve something with that person... but rather to cause social alienation.

What is the purpose of you talking ABOUT ME???

Just to stir up dissension, strife, and to legitimate the negative hostility within yourselves.

Please stop it.

I don't see any effort to resolve anything.

And if I walked away from people who were bickering... I did.

Why? Because how can I resolve anything with people who are intent on conflict.

What do you want me to do?

B
B
Orchid, are you clueless?

back is, for all intent and purpose, an OW who is stalking a married man.
She is mentally disturbed in believing that this married man is HER husband and that she has every right in the eyes of the Lord to persue him and steal him away from his REAL wife.

Do you support this??

ba109
M
M
I want you to explain how you feel entitled to get help here to steal a married man from his wife...THAT is what I want you to do...

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

B
B
Is this how you treat people in your church - those of you who claim to be CHristians?

Someone comes into your church... and you start gossipping???

Is this how you treat members of a community, your neighbors???

You think it's your "job" to "fix them"???

And, by God, if they won't come under your surgical scalpel... by God, you will hound them.

You will find names to call them.

You will find "labels" with which to label them.

You will assign a "diagnosis" against them....

whatever it takes....

Is this how you treat members of a community?

Members of your churches?

Members of the body of Christ?

Members of MB?

I'm a member.

Psalm 15:1-4 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Psalm 15
1Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?

2He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.

3He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.

M
M
OK Back, you either are too stupid and/or too coddled to get it that you are no longer going to get any benefit of the doubt or 'protection' from me. That means I will defend my right to defend myself and others when YOU back post things like: "I think you are sick." AND ANYONE who fails to chastise YOU Back, for posting such things, or who posts anything to 'protect' you from the consequences of YOU posting such insults to me and others will also be confronted.

You foolishly posted the following after I CLEARLY warned you not to persist in posting outside your safe padded cell thread:

"If some of you people didn't create "trolls" in your own imagination, you'd have nowhere to go with the kind of negativity within yourselves that needs an object to obsess about.

I think you are sick."

Well you know what I think Back? I think you are sick and evil. And you are also a con artist who has fooled even some of the posters here that I had held in very high esteem. But before you get an even more inflated ego I don't think you are that good of a con artist really. It's just that because of some previous feuding and grudges, you are enjoying the benefit of some allies who probably don't really believe you either. They are just not sure how to stop coddling you without admitting that certain other posters were right about you all along.

But hey, keep it up Back... just keep bashing me and others here and eventually you will lose all support for YOUR abusive tactics and EVIL adulterous intentions.

Last edited by meremortal; 12/09/07 06:36 PM.
M
M
Laura_Lee if someone in church was doing what you are doing...TRYING TO STEAL A MARRIED MAN FROM HIS WIFE...they would need to be DISCIPLINED by the church...Your agenda is EVIL and any church worth their salt would NOT support such an agenda...

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

M
M
Btw, Laura_Lee, it might interest you to know that Satan also knows the Bible very well...

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

B
B
This is why people don't come to church.

This is why people leave this site.

"We just wanted to help!"

Then try actually practising Dr. Harley's principles.

Then try actually modelling your own behaviors after Christ.

B
B
"But we're not talking about OUR behaviors!! We're talking about YOURS!!!"

(If you don't get it.... keep reading this over and over...until you do.)

M
M
This is why people don't come to church.

This is why people leave this site.

"We just wanted to help!"

Then try actually practising Dr. Harley's principles.

Then try actually modelling your own behaviors after Christ.

Oh please, not many of your behaviors here have been Christlike Laura_Lee...

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

M
M
"Is this how you treat members of a community?"

Back, as a person who has the agenda of stealing a married man away from his wife, a person who hurls insults at anyone who opposes your evil agenda, a person who is most likely laughing at how frustrated and upset you cause the people who need to come her for support in STOPPING people like you from detroying marriages and from recovering form the destruction you hope to inflict on the innocent wife of the married man you are after,
YOU DO NOT BELONG IN THIS COMMUNITY!

Go over to TOW. RUN - don't walk!

You have been shown far too much benefit of the doubt, too much of a 'welcome' here, too much coddling and 'protection'. It has given you a false sense of security here that you shall be soon deprived of. Most of you previous defenders have grown silent now that it has been exposed what your true aganda is. It's just a matter of time before you lose the rest of the lingering support and special treatment that has enabled you to abuse regular posters here who really ARE BS's or reformed adulterers. If you can't take the heat now you'd best leave ASAP!

Last edited by meremortal; 12/09/07 06:47 PM.
M
M
Look Laura_Lee, you can continue on this vein of lecturing others here about their behavior, but the bottom line is this...You were NEVER married to the man you refer to as your "ex" or "the one"...He IS married to another woman...You are trying to use this site and the principles within to STEAL A MARRIED MAN FROM HIS WIFE...So quit your lecturing and spouting of scripture and deal with that TRUTH...YOU ARE AN OW Wannabe...Wow, what lofty goals...

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 343 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation