Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
OP Offline
M
bump

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

J
JSA Offline
J
Can someone explain what plan A is, and how to go about it?

N
N
Broken you don't get to plan A without exposing first, your trying to skip a step and this will not help you achieve anything.

You expose the Affair
You then plan A

Last edited by NB28; 02/23/12 05:53 PM.

BW 36(Me)
WS 38
Married: 2000
DD1November 22 2008 - DD2 October 2014
PA Duration September 08 - November 08
Second discovery- 6 online affairs 4 sexual one emotional. October 2014.kids: DS 17, DS 14, DS 12, DS 10 . Baby after divorce DS 18months

Divorced

Was misled into thinking we were in recovery for 6 years.

If you were shocked reading any of this, that this is the consequence of not following MB to the LETTER.

M
OP Offline
M
bump

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

S
S
bump

M
OP Offline
M
bump

Exposure 101

M
M
Yeah .. no kidding ... seen this mistake happen soo many times ... almost always the same result ... marital break down and failure.

Men need to man up more and stand up to their wives and stop thinking they are fragile creatures that will break if we stand firm! ... If WW's are so bent on having their affair .. THEY LEAVE! Give them a travel coffee on the way out. HECK .. help them pack the car! >.< ... ANYTHING but leave if your the guy.

M
OP Offline
M
bump

Exposure 101

M
M
Drat ML .. you beat me too it ... >.<

Q
Q
Not leaving our apartment was one of the best decisions I ever made.

BH (me), age 30. Plan D final 1/1/13
M
OP Offline
M
We seem to have ALOT of gullible men who have moved out of their homes recently to give their wives "space" to have her affair.

Exposure 101

V
V
Recently? From what I've read that's pretty much been the norm for a long time.

Pathetic.

Every man I meet is in some way my superior; and in that I can learn of him.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

K
K
I don't get it myself. If I were the WW I would be wondering if he loved me at all. Which I think is the general thought around here too--a WW with a BH who moved out, will wonder if he loves her at all, or is willing to fight for her.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
V
V
Originally Posted by karmasrose
I don't get it myself. If I were the WW I would be wondering if he loved me at all. Which I think is the general thought around here too--a WW with a BH who moved out, will wonder if he loves her at all, or is willing to fight for her.
Which only solidifies, justifies, and rationalizes in her mind that what she is doing must be the right thing; otherwise, why isn't he stopping her? Yep, he never really did love me, so all this is okay.

Why is this so hard to get through to so many? It's not THAT difficult a concept to grasp.

Every man I meet is in some way my superior; and in that I can learn of him.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Q
Q
Okay. So, I never moved out.

But I haven't hopped back in bed since W has been back. Do I march on in, and if she's unhappy, let her know the sofa's available?

J
J
Yes. The faithful spouse should remain in the marital bed

Q
Q
Had a good night's sleep last night. Offered to stay on my side of the bed & no touching. She opted for the futon.

W grumbled, "I don't think this is something we've come to an enthusiastic agreement about."

E
E
Originally Posted by Qoheleth
W grumbled, "I don't think this is something we've come to an enthusiastic agreement about."
rotflmao

M
OP Offline
M

Originally Posted by Qoheleth
Had a good night's sleep last night. Offered to stay on my side of the bed & no touching. She opted for the futon.

Good job! Just tell her you are not enthusastic about getting kicked out of your own bed! grin

Exposure 101

M
OP Offline
M
Bump

Exposure 101

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,352 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation