Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
M
My all time favorite.....

"The OP hasn't nothing to do with it."

Husband was unfaithful to me before and after our marriage, at least 7 times. I found out 13 yrs into the marriage. Trickle truth for an entire year. Several different d-days, so it was more like a d-year. Difficult recovery.

W
W
Ok - I'll play.

"It's not really an A because we weren't doing any of the usual A stuff like sneaking around" crazy

That was one of the better ones. Unfortunately, most of the stuff I heard was not so much crazy as hurtful.

Now LaLa questions who she even was during those times. She can't believe she said and did that stuff. For what it's worth, neither can I. confused

W2S

BS-me 36
FWW-34
DS-7 & DS-3
PA - 7/06-8/06
EA - 6/06-1/07
D-Day: wife confessed 2-17-07, suspected 8-02-06
Broke NC: 2-19-07, 3-24-07, 5/07
My Story
My Wife's Story
---------------------
Healing one day at a time.....
L
OP Offline
L
Thank you everyone who has added thoughts. I hope dragging some of this up wasn't too difficult.

I also hope to see other FWS's show up and post things that when they said them sounded reasonable and when they look back see how utterly riduculous they were to say. Surely I can't be the only one willing to fess up.

In the long run this thread is to show BS's who are on the verge of exposure that they will hear some really off the wall stuff and hope it will somehow help.

LC

T
T
Oh I got some:

"It's none of your business what I did w/OW. It has nothing to do with you." "It's personal."

"You're treating me like a child...always monitoring my every move."

His reaction when I asked him to move out: "Can't we just leave things normal...you are pushing me to go to her" "I have to see if me and her will work out....but I want to be able to keep a relationship with you too" "Can't you just wait until I figure this out?"

He also told me that he had lost all desires for me but "don't take it personal....it has nothing to do with how you look. I haven't felt that way about you in years" He even told me that "the sex with OW was incredible and he doesn't want to lose that". WHY, would you tell your wife that? And "OW is not as strong as you....I'm the only one she has who cares." What about her HUSBAND! Oh.."I was really getting close to her kids." What about OUR kids?

WH really thought we could be an episode from TV (Reba)...me at home and her in bed. And we can all just get along!

OW had told me: "I can't measure up to you...he will always love you more." "I promise to leave your husband alone...I'm working on my marriage too." She moved out that same day.

At one point he hinted that OW needed a female friend to talk too..."wouldn't it be great if there were a way for you to put aside your needs/hurt and talk to her. She thinks the world of you." So much that she had to screw my H--I would have rather gotten a card!

I'm not quite at a place where I can't "laugh" at it...but I'm getting closer.

WS are just....nuts, stupid, selfish--doodoo brains!
"
Tami

BS-38 (me) WS-42 Married 4/1988 DD-19 DS-16 D-day: 7/2/07 RA length:Almost 1yr,EA 2-3yrs OW married, w/2 younger kids-She's moved out. NC has not been established, they cont. to work closely with each other. Started Plan B--2/11/08
_
_
As mentioned on my earlier post (previous page) I tried to be OW's friend when my WH was busted after their 2-6 months EA including email, snail mail, phone, video and multiple phone sex sessions. (4 D-Days)

Looking back, I cannot believe that I really thought that by being OW's friend, I could keep her from reconnecting with WH.

BS fog is nearly as deadly as WS fog and things I thought/said were just as stupid.

None of us knew anything about withdrawal from this addiction. I tried to blackmail OW after D-Day #3, saying that if she ever reconnected w/WH that I would expose to her husband, children, workplace, church and regional newspaper.

Several months later, after I learned (from calling Dr. Harley on the radio show) that delayed exposure could help rebuild my trust, my WH and I agreed to expose to OWH, even if it risked reconnection after a verifiable 6 months NC, and even if there was a risk that her H would come after my WH.

As Dr. Harley suggested regarding delayed exposure, I emailed OW: "I will give you a week to tell your H about your EA with my WH and if you don't tell him, then I will." Dr. H also suggested that I include an audio tape of my segment of his show instructing me to do this.

After listening to my radio segment, she emailed me: "You left out so many details and inferred untruths to the Harleys."

Then she taunted me: "My H already knows I have nothing to hide and he loves me and trusts me so your telling him will not affect us."

I didn't wait a week; I called her H at work the next day and as expected, he had no clue.

I immediately sent a packet of her handwritten "you're my soulmate" love letters to my H and the email log of what messages had not been deleted, including a hard copy of the one where they spoke of getting rid of him and me (through Plan D after first meeting in person) or if they couldn't D us, just making a pact of looking up each other after outliving her H and me. I also sent back all the trinkets (unopened) that she had sent WH.

She then emailed me back: "My H showed me your packet and it is now in the garbage where it belongs."

Exposure was early Feb. 2007 and OWH never said 'thanks'....nothing. Who knows, they may be D'd by now, or as my FWH thinks, she is most likely cheating with some other guy.

I'd be lying if I didn't admit that a part of me is a tiny bit curious about it.

That's most likely a symptom of BS fog that I haven't dealt with yet. I'm stiving to be indifferent like my FHW is.

Ace

FWH/BW (me)57+ M:36+ yr.
4 D-Days: Jun-Nov 06 E/PA~OW#2 (OW#1 2000)
T
T
HIM: "It's not just about the sex, I can really talk to her - she listens"

ME: But she doesn't speak a word of English - she doesn't understand what you're saying. The only thing she wants from you is a passport.

HIM: That's typical. Trust you to think the worst of her.

T
T
This has got to be one of the strangest things that ever happened to a BS. I was coming home down my narrow lane in a taxi and we had a minor collision with a car. In it was my WH and OW. He'd obviously not expected to see me (he'd dropped kids home) and was so flummoxed that he lost control of OW's car and knocked out the taxi's front light. The taxi driver and him got out of the cars and started discussing the cost of fixing it. WS turned to me and asked me to sort out the repair payment as he didn't have any cash on him!!! What a bloody cheek. I refused so OW got out and paid the taxi man. Tee hee.

It was my one and only meeting with OW.

T
T
My personal favourite:

"How DARE you tell everybody that! Don't you know I was LYING?!?!?!?! How DARE you be such a B**** when I've been so good to you!!! After all, I was LYING!!!!!!!"

H
H
Just had to add. I exposed to my kids this past weekend. Here is some of WW's venom.

-"Thanks for making me look bad in the kids eyes".

- "And by the way, we are not friends. Friends don't hurt each other the way you have the past few months".

- "You telling the kids are all actions driven by your need for control. It's reinforced the reasons for my wanting out of this marriage".

It's just stunning. I've hurt her? I've made her look bad in the kids eyes? I'm controlling because I have a problem with my wife sleeping with a married man?

Some times you just need to throw your hands in the air and say WTF!

Me-BH 51 FWW-51
Three sons, S28 from first marriage, S23 and S19
A started Mar 07
D-day 9-4-07
NC 4-08
Recovered Nicely.
P
P
I'll play.

"But god wants me to be happy, jut not with you"

"I just don't want to be married right now, maybe later"

"If you would have died when you got shot, I wouldn't have this problem to deal with"

"don't tell his wife, she's crazy and will harm their kids"

I watch, and am as a sparrow alone upon the house top.
L
OP Offline
L
"If you would have died when you got shot, I wouldn't have this problem to deal with"

Pariah,

WOW! Everything posted here is mean and hurtful, but IMO this is the worst one I've read ever.

LC

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 224 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Dr. Kabona, zoneofpleasure, priyu04, margoqwerty66, Torres1986
71,882 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Children
by BrainHurts - 10/19/24 04:02 PM
20 appointments and $1000’s later…
by BrainHurts - 10/17/24 01:06 PM
Can I become attracted to anyone?
by phinnino1 - 10/11/24 08:57 AM
MBRadio show discussing electric fence pers.
by phinnino1 - 10/11/24 08:55 AM
Lack of sex - anyway to fix it?
by phinnino1 - 10/11/24 08:51 AM
Radio Program Still Active?
by phinnino1 - 10/11/24 08:50 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,613
Posts2,323,450
Members71,883
Most Online3,185
Jan 27th, 2020
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2024, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation