Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 15
M
Junior Member
Junior Member
M Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 15
Originally Posted by Justkeeptrying
MM,

I suspect you two have some serious communication problems. I only say this due to my own personal experience. Would you agree?

Yes, I would say so. I communicate everything and he doesn't. Aside from daily facts, I pretty much initiate all conversations and his most frequent answers are "I don't know" or "I don't remember."


me WW/BW 35
him WH/BH 38
married 4/00
5 kids (mine 16,16-his 9,9-ours 7)
D day 03/20/08
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 80
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 80
By your mid 30's you need better relationship tools than frequent yelling matches. I'm not getting a sense of calm, focused maturity from your situation. It sounds like drama has become the default tool of choice. You need to find healthier ways of reaching each other without falling into button-pushing patterns.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 144 guests, and 151 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Separation
by elambush - 09/04/26 11:24 PM
beverage sizes in large office
by elambush - 09/04/26 11:22 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,616
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0