Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
L
"I could always smack WH around and make him do something But, that might make me TOO happy. "

grin grin grin

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
V
Verve Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Sorry blush maybe that kind of went along with my chocolate eating that I talked about in the other thread....

LOL.

You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

The person who is always finding fault seldom finds anything else.

I pity the fool. - Mr. T
L
L
I;ve sent you some jokes via email.
i wont post them here cos they're a little anti man, and i am not anti man,just anti one man.
but the certainly fit the smack 'em around a little.

J
J
I think the guys may have stopped reading several posts ago
lol

Yeah, I'd avoid a c-section if at all possible, and even if the dr was pushing for it, I'd try my darndest to talk them out of it... mine almost killed me, and I still believe Baby A went toward the light...

He has definitely lowered, I know that. I usually measure it with my hands, you know from where my bra ends to where the baby starts.

I had no room between my bra and where a baby started. I had almost 14 lbs of baby, and they still had room to flip flop so I had a lot of fluid in there too. I was bigger than a house, I was more like a hotel! I drove a little Honda CRX with the seat scooted as far back as possible, and my arms straight out to reach the steering wheel. A month before I delivered, I was teaching... I'd start with 5 erasers on the chalkboard tray, and every now and then my belly would swipe one off onto the floor. Once all 5 were on the floor a student would have to pick them all up for me!

And the night before they were born, I was squatting on the floor over a flashlight, rocking back and forth...

me - 47 tired
H - 39 cool
married 2001
DS 8a think
DS 8b :crosseyedcrazy:
(Why is DS7b now a blockhead???)
(Ack! Now he's not even a blockhead, just a word! That's no fun!)
L
L
"And the night before they were born, I was squatting on the floor over a flashlight, rocking back and forth... "

Im sorry but....
*snigger*

I would have liked to of seen that

V
Verve Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Yeah...

Don't go toward the light!!! LOL

You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

I pity the fool. - Mr. T
V
Verve Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Hmmm...I seem to have lost more of the 'plug' yay. My stomach is hard...but I'm not having any pain. Didn't really notice the super hard tummy until I started trying to shave my legs...lol extremely difficult.

On a light note: I had to laugh at myself with the hard tummy though. I was walking around wearing non pregnant clothes (i.e. favorite t-shirt that makes me feel cute (says Green Eyed Goddess) but is tight and makes me look like one of those thin guys with the super huge beer gut) when I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I literally look like I have stuffed a beach ball under my shirt.

laugh laugh laugh

I pity the fool. - Mr. T
L
L
Originally Posted by Esprit
Haha yeah I cleaned my laundry room, my bedroom, the kitchen cabinets, fridge, and all on Sunday.

NESTING!!! LOL.... grin

I just read the entire thread. *gasp* I got dizzy just reading it. Cats are so much easier. You just go to the pound & pick one out.

Last edited by LAsunshinegirl; 07/09/08 11:53 PM. Reason: Cuz I read the entire thread.

BS(me) 40
WH 40
D-day 10/03/2007
***Recovering and growing wiser and stronger.***
I was divorced 10/08/2008.

L
L
"Didn't really notice the super hard tummy until I started trying to shave my legs...lol extremely difficult." your good, i stopped bothering about 8 months pregnant both times.

V
Verve Offline OP
OP Offline
V
LOL I have to go to the doc tomorrow and I do like to be as hair free as possible. I remember when I was pregnant with DD10, the home that we lived in only had a shower and a very, very small one at that. It was like being in a coffin while pregnant. Anyway, the rest of the BR was almost as small, so I had to have the baby daddy shave my legs for me at the sink since I couldn't get to it...lmao.

I pity the fool. - Mr. T
L
L
Oh boy, the visual i got from that.

V
Verve Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Yeah, apparently it's totally different than him shaving his face. I guess because he couldn't puff out my calves like he could his cheeks. LOL

crazy

I pity the fool. - Mr. T
L
L
Have you ever sat there and watched a guy shaving his face (a weird enuff concept already), like watched the whole thing, facial contortion by contortion.
It is so bizarre.
I cannot even begine to figure out what it must be like to have to do that every couple of days.
I have watched WH several times, and it still seems crazy to me.

V
Verve Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Yeah, I always thought it was so sweetly domestic to watch WH shave while I sat in a bubble bath or just sat on the edge of the tub. I miss stuff like that. He let me shave him a few times...just because I wanted to. LOL, it was kinda neat. I always cut his hair, shaved the back of his neck, etc. Yeah, I miss that kind of stuff ALOT>

I pity the fool. - Mr. T
L
L
I miss alot of that stuff.

V
Verve Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Man, aren't we a couple of morose ladies...LOL. We should only be talking about LITTLE men in this thread...and the little girls too smile Haha

I can't wait til I can drink a glass of wine.

I pity the fool. - Mr. T
L
L
Having one for you.
Do you like Shiraz?

V
Verve Offline OP
OP Offline
V
LMAO I have no idea. I was a vodka and OJ drinker. I drank a little soft red every once in awhile. But, I know, after this, that I can never go back to drinking hard liquor, or having more than a glass or two of wine. Especially IF recovery is ever attempted...

I pity the fool. - Mr. T
L
L
Wont drink vodka now, OW's favourite tipple. Stoopid i know.
I like red wine, a little bourbon and coke,when i go out, G&T at xmas time.
oh and a cold beer after a hot summers milking.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 430 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation