Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 20 1 2 17 18 19 20
M
M
But MEDC is FUNNY...

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
M
M
My point is..ABORTIONS WILL CONTINUE whether there is a PRO-LIFE PRESIDENT OR NOT...

Let's just not even consider the CONDITIONS...

LEGISLATION will not keep ABORTIONS from occurring...

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
M
M
yeah, but he's also right. Barack abortion listened to reverend racist and the whole congregation got on their feet and cheered. Now he PRETENDS to care about the unborn and pretends to distance himself from the good reverend for the sake of votes. And YOU buy it hook line and sinker because you think he is cute...and after all, isn't it time we have a black president. He's got NOTHING else going for him.

It's sad and pathetic.

M
M
Originally Posted by mimi_here
Mimi, do you feel we should worry if the conditions are nice enough for a woman to kill her unborn child?

REALLY?

Is that REALLY what you meant to say?

I DO worry about the CONDITIONS for MANY of these women...That's just ME..who I am ...what I believe in..MY POINT OF VIEW...

MANY are ANQUISHED about what they are doing and what they have done...

BUT, my MAIN POINT HERE IS... ABORTIONS WILL CONTINUE..which is YOUR MAJOR CONCERN...

They WILL CONTINUE..under WORSE CONDITIONS..

And being KILLED is not a "worse condition?" crazy I can't believe you even said this, Mimi. What a disappointment. For you to be more worried about the conditions under which a killer kills than the death of her victim is shocking.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
LEGISLATION will not keep ABORTIONS from occurring...

maybe not all of them...BUT there won't be anywhere near 1 million per year! Head....sand....insert.

legislation doesn't keep robbery from happening...guess its time to legalize that too. Hey, while we are at it...child abuse...rape...they should be legal too.

Last edited by medc; 08/22/08 08:45 PM.
M
M
This is heartbreaking to watch.

A lot on this forum has been HEARTBREAKING for ME to WATCH lately...UTTERLY HEARTBREAKING....

I agree very much with this. My respect has plummeted.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
I never said that I was MORE concerned about the conditions, Mel.

I am concerned about the conditions.

I am not CRUEL.

I am a very loving and compassionate person.

M
M
And being KILLED is not a "worse condition?" I can't believe you even said this, Mimi. What a disappointment. For you to be more worried about the conditions under which a killer kills than the death of her victim is very, very disturbing. And irrational. That is a heartless and cruel position.

I am not even a little surprised. It's all about appearances with some...no substance.

M
M
I never said that I was MORE concerned about the conditions, Mel.

I am concerned about the conditions.

I am not CRUEL.

I am a very loving and compassionate person.

I have not seen any sign of that here. I see only "compassion" for the woman, not her victims. Can you point me to the post where you express concern for the victims of these women?

It is incomprehensible to me that you express concern for the "conditions" under which a person kills. That is hardly the viewpoint of a self described "loving and compassionate" person.

Exposure 101

M
M
Have you ever talked intimately with someone who has had AN ABORTION? Anyone in your own family? Any of your loved ones? Would you disown them?

M
M
I agree very much with this. My respect has plummeted.

I've always respected you Mel...NOW it is even greater! I learned a lot about some people here this past week. I have lost a lot of respect for some...others, I just had my previous opinions of them supported. There are a few on this thread that have surprised me with their character and morals. For that I am very, very thankful.

M
M
Have you ever talked intimately with someone who has had AN ABORTION? Anyone in your own family? Any of your loved ones? Would you disown them?

I have had an abortion. My sisters have had abortions. My mother had an abortion. What difference does that make?

Exposure 101

M
M
I have. And every single one that I know REGRETS what they did because they KNOW they killed a baby. I wouldn't disown them unless they were still supportive of the pro abortion crowd.

M
M
Almost every friend that I had from high school and college had an abortion.

Exposure 101

M
M
This is not about ME or who I am which I certainly am not trying to convince you guys of THAT...

I guess I should not even wasted my energy in saying...

It doesn't matter to me what YOU think of ME...

I can't fully convey who I am by what I type on this screen...

MY ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN MY WORDS AND HAVE..just by virtue of the people that I have reached out and helped IRL today...

M
M
and let me guess Mel, YOU know know better and realize the deception that has been perpetrated against women...this butchery has been sterilized by the abortion crowd to nothing more than a PROCEDURE. Gag!

Last edited by medc; 08/22/08 08:57 PM.
M
M
I have. And every single one that I know REGRETS what they did because they KNOW they killed a baby.

EXACTLY...and what I am saying is that I CARE about THESE PEOPLE...but THIS will continue...

M
M
MY ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN MY WORDS AND HAVE..just by virtue of the people that I have reached out and helped IRL today...

yes, they do. It's a shame that one of your actions is to help keep the scalpel in a hand that intends to murder an innocent child.

M
M

Mimi, how would you feel if we expressed great concern for the feelings of your H's OW and never once expressed any concern for YOU?

Would you not LAUGH if I then told you how "loving and compassionate" I am?

Exposure 101

M
M
I NEVER once SAID that I SUPPORT ABORTION...

REALISTICALLY, I think, that LEGISLATION will not STOP IT...

Even my grandmothers who died in their 90s spoke of neighborhood abortions...

Page 19 of 20 1 2 17 18 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 251 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation