Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 981
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 981 |
When I moved out to my own apt I stopped bringing it up. We just date, and I come by and see the kids, etc. We talk on the phone. I knew if I stayed there we'd just end up talking about it way too much. Time needs to pass. The only days that went by when I didn't think of it is when I had an RA. ie If your brain thinks you are moving on to someone else, the thoughts go away, at least in my case. I was thinking about OW all the time. SHE WAS HOT!!! hehe Once I got back w/ my wife, the triggers came back. Anti-depressants can help though.
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
200
guests, and
4
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|