Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 37 of 100 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 99 100
C
C
Great family SS. Congratulations, all those cute grandkids!

M
M
They are MORE than CUTE...they are BEAUTIFUL to me !!!

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
C
C
lashesHere is the moment you have all been waiting for! The great unveiling!!!! lashes

A Gift To "Beautiful Lengths"

D
D
That's so cool Cinders.

I love your smile.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
S
S
On Cinderella's hair -
I was worried you wouldn't like it, and may have regrets. However, I like it, so I imagine you do too??

Good for you.

It's good to hear from everyone. Wishing you all a great week.

Prayers continue.

SS

I think sometimes about all the pain in the world. I hope we can ease that here, even if only a little bit.
T
T
Nice pix, SS. And Cinderella. I'm getting ready to leave for HI, so I must be brief. (I'm already SHORT!) grin I'll try and post while I'm there, but my dad is way slower than last time and I'll probably be spending most of my time with a whip and chain trying to get him shaved, shod, and shepherded out the door in a timely fashion. :MrEEk: We'll see how useful Neakbro turns out to be in the Goading Grandpa Department. If he turns out to be uselessly polite, and all the nipping and herding is left up to me, I won't be posting much! :crosseyedcrazy:

C
C
Stay safe, dear T&L. Have a good time. Don't go crazy while you're gone. We'll be here waiting to hear how it went.

A
A
T&L quick drop by to say as well.... stay safe naughty ... enjoy what you may dance2 and post when you can! kiss

waving madly to everyone hug

AW

Life may feel as if you are constantly getting kicked on a daily basis, living is about picking yourself up each day and going on and on and on regardless.

B
B
AW - Still praying for you and your family. I hope everything is okay.

C
C
(((AW))) hugs to you, too. And all the other Aussie family members. Is there anything further you can tell us - even if it is by personal email.

N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Mom made it in ok and had great sandwiches for lunch.

I made it back Monday night with only a few misadventures, nothing a new fuel filter wouldn't fix right at the CA/NV border. So close to home! At least someone was close by to fix it, and Dad came up to the top of the hill past Pioneer to make sure he was on hand if I needed more repairs.

It is SUCH FUN to send the Dervish off to school every morning. He's been going round with the teacher a bit. One day he told her, "You're just as bad as my Noah!" (Mom.) And yesterday he didn't get ready in time, so he had bread and butter for breakfast, and he didn't fix his lunch so all he had was the sandwich I took pity on him and made for him.

Today he did somewhat better, though not perfect. About 3 minutes before it was time to go, he started shoveling his breakfast in like crazy, but tomorrow is hot lunch so he's got it easy.

Loved the pictures, and it was so good to see how everyone is doing!

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
T
T
Oh. :MrEEk::MrEEk::MrEEk::MrEEk::MrEEk::MrEEk::MrEEk::MrEEk::MrEEk:

My.
crazycrazycrazycrazycrazycrazycrazycrazycrazycrazy

Word. faintfaintfaintfaintfaintfaintfaintfaintfaintfaint

blush

A
A
laugh whistle stickout
"You're just as bad as my Noah!"
hurray hurray dance2 dance2 kiss kiss

rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

Life may feel as if you are constantly getting kicked on a daily basis, living is about picking yourself up each day and going on and on and on regardless.

D
D
Oh dear night!

That boy is a riot!

Neak try handipoints.com.

My house has never been tidier. The kids BEG to have me write their chore list...and no one grumbles about getting ready for school anymore.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

My Story

Recovered!
C
C
Glad everyone is safe. Can't check personal email from work so I don't know the latest news other than what's here. Hope EVERYONE is doing well.

D
D
I think Aussie heard about my threat Cinders and decided to get better.

My Story

Recovered!
C
C
I'm voting for simple loss of use of his trigger finger. Maybe then he could stay home.

A
A
Yep so did Jonny hurray

Liz

dance2 dance2 dance2 dance2 dance2 dance2 kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

C
C
Ok, sounds good to me. Just the most important fighting finger. Otherwise, healthy and intact, physically and emotionally.

D
D
I think I got dem two Aussie boys skeered o'me, Cin...if'n I can MAKE them get well by threatening to kick their butts if they beat me to heaven.

Ain't that funny?

I swear I wanna take off my chankla (sandle or flip flop) and beat them about the heads fer scaring their wives like that.

My Story

Recovered!
Page 37 of 100 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 99 100

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation