Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
bigkahuna #2127928 09/15/08 10:45 PM
S
OP Offline
S
thanks sent

simon2008 #2127940 09/15/08 11:13 PM
S
S
HI simon-
I was also married for 31 years when i found out about my FWH's cheating when he confessed. He had many affairs during many years. i can KICK myself that i didnt do a better job of SPYING ON HIM to find out the truth earlier.
#1- GET HER CELL PHONE RECORD!!!! i couldnt get my H's phone record because it was a work phone. YOu can go on line and get the records too.

Since you moved far away - you probably dont need to hire a private investigator or get a tracking device. but i would NOT believe one word she says.

I can only talk from experience. i believed every word my H said , and they all turned out to be LIES.

It will save your feelings if you find out sooner, and know one way or the other, rather than finding out later and realizing how stupid you were to believe her.

SF

BS- me 56; FWH-58
3 kids, DS 23,23 DD 14; Married: 34 years
D-Days: 7/11/07;/7/13/07;7/31/07
Unbelievably recovering- but in an up and down way.
simon2008 #2128196 09/16/08 11:39 AM
T
T
Originally Posted by simon2008
i will have it out with her again in the morning but she cant be seeing him now as its to far but she could of had one but i need to find out now if she as cheated on me

"Having it out with her" won't help at all, please don't do that.
If she's in an A, it will just make her hide it that much better and you'll never find out who/what you're fighting. If she isn't having an A then you've accused her falsely and committed a whopper of a Love Buster (LB).

Stop.
Breathe.
Realize that this is going to take some time.
Weeks if nothing is happening and months if something is.
My bet is that something is.

She can't be seeing him now as it's too far?
Learn about emotional affairs. They are just as bad in their own way as physical affairs. Physical affairs leave the betrayed spouse (BS) with worse thought images and feelings of being violated, emotional affairs are deeper and harder for the wayward spouse (WS) to break.

Here are some links that will help you understand that affairs don't have to involve intercourse to be true affairs and real threats to your marriage.
What is an Affair?
Infidelity on the Internet #2
Infidelity on the Internet #3
Infidelity on the Internet #4

Please don't confront your wife right now. Please take time to read more information on this website and to figure out exactly what is going on. Then develop a plan.

Last edited by turtlehead; 09/16/08 11:41 AM. Reason: messed up link
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 230 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Lost@1969, Jmoor9090, Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T
71,842 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation