Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
G
GH31 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Well Flynny,

Funny you should ask. I put a keylogger on the computer at home and have been monitoring WW like a hawk.

As it turns out OM showed up at my house yesterday mid-morning and gave back WW some belongings she had loaned him. WW told OM she wouldn't be leaving with him, so apparently he verbally abused her for about 2 minutes and said "I never want to see you again. I have wasted one year of my life on you - you're not cute, you're nothing and you'll end up just like oyur Mum" and then left. The anguished email that my wife sent him shortly afterwards confirms this.

I met WW after one of her exams yesterday and she immiedately told me what had happened. She even asked me if OM had called me at work.

Still trying to get my head around all of this so I am not sure what to do. WW was talking about future plans with me this last weekend and taking a job offer in Europe - also about having babies... but I am very, very circumspect about all of this right now. She is very cold, withdrawn, sad and angry today. She got mad that I took the day off work and was "crowding her f---ing space" but I won't let her out of my sight until OM leaves tomorrow afternoon. I have all of his flight itinerary and will probably go to the airport to confront him at the check in desk.

Will write more soon - still treading very, very carefully.

Me: 36
FWW: 36
1 son born in Dec 2009 - confirmed mine through DNA test
1 daughter born in Nov 2010
Together: 13½ years
Married: 10 years

PA/EA: January 2008 to July 2009
FWW left for OM: 01/28/2008
FWW returned for 9 days: 04/2008
FWW returned 05/21/2008

GH31 #2167239 12/02/08 03:05 PM
I
I
Originally Posted by GH31
As it turns out OM showed up at my house yesterday mid-morning and gave back WW some belongings she had loaned him. WW told OM she wouldn't be leaving with him, so apparently he verbally abused her for about 2 minutes and said "I never want to see you again. I have wasted one year of my life on you - you're not cute, you're nothing and you'll end up just like oyur Mum" and then left. The anguished email that my wife sent him shortly afterwards confirms this.

I met WW after one of her exams yesterday and she immiedately told me what had happened. She even asked me if OM had called me at work.

What is OM doing at your house? Damn! (Rhetorical question)

Could you confirm all this with someone apart from WW?

What happened to WW's mum?

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams -Yeats
imagine #2168106 12/03/08 04:27 PM
G
GH31 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
What is OM doing at your house? Damn! (Rhetorical question)

Could you confirm all this with someone apart from WW?

What happened to WW's mum?

Hi Imagine,

OM purportedly went to my house to retrieve the key to his apartment back off WW, and to hand back a SIM card and some other personal effects.

WW did tell me about it but I verified it independently by hacking into her emails. She previously refused to give me the passwords to her email accounts so I've used a keylogger to discover them. The email that she sent to OM after he left confirms her version of the story.

WW's mum is a piece of work to say the least. She's a narcissist, has no friends and is obsesssed with her image and appearance (spends hours brushing her hair in the mirror every day - has never had a job etc). She also is extremely belligerent and makes enemies. Most of this stems from heavy substance abuse in her youth.

WW is not like her Mum in most ways.

FWW returned 05/21/2008

GH31 #2168136 12/03/08 05:09 PM
I
I
What is the mood with WW?

Are you still able to steer a Plan A?

What's happening about your transfer to Deutchland?

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams -Yeats
GH31 #2168281 12/03/08 09:39 PM
T
T
You are 5 months over due to be in plan B. Get there now!

imagine #2169108 12/04/08 11:11 PM
G
GH31 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
What is the mood with WW?

Are you still able to steer a Plan A?

What's happening about your transfer to Deutschland?

I still have the energy to steer a Plan A if necessary. The reason for this is that contact between OM and WW has been intermittent since she came back to Australia in May until he came here for a trip, so my Love Bank is running very low - but isn't bankrupt.

WW and I have resumed physical intimacy and are spending literally all of our time together. She said on Sunday "GH31 is the chance for us to fall in love again. Those feelings are there and I have them for you - they just need to be evoked again. I want us to have sex as much as possible.". I am monitoring her email and so far there has been no further contact with OM. She has agreed to do a NC letter and I will post when this has been done. OM was very verbally abusive with WW on Monday and said some very savage things to her. The email that I intercepted from WW to him confirmed this.

The transfer to Germany has fallen through. I received a letter today advising that the offer has been cancelled due to a number of factors - the economic downturn being the main one.

Will write more soon.

FWW returned 05/21/2008

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 339 guests, and 44 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
peppa, RP4280, Philip Pitre, ClarencePeterson, ColsDawg
71,872 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Spying on Wife's phone without getting caught?
by ClarencePeterson - 09/22/24 08:59 PM
Depression
by ClarencePeterson - 09/22/24 11:19 AM
Separated/Dating
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 08:58 PM
Child activities
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 08:56 PM
Loss of libido/Sexual Attraction
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 06:10 AM
Involucrar o no a la familia por apoyo
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 06:09 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,607
Posts2,323,424
Members71,872
Most Online3,185
Jan 27th, 2020
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2024, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation