Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
OP Offline
M
I don't believe I've ever told people what to post FH.

If you aren't telling me how to post, then what are you saying?

B
B
rotflmao

Me: 56 (FBS) Wife: 55 (FWW)
D-Day August 2005
Married 11/1982 3 Sons 27,25,23
Empty Nesters.
Fully Recovered.
M
M
Originally Posted by bigkahuna
Originally Posted by Marshmallow
"The whole issue is ridiculous", "is a waste of taxpayer money",
"This whole thing is stupid.","Get out your tin foil hats!"and "give it up" aren't refutations.

Do you know if Obama was properly vetted?

Is there a law that requires ANY public official to establish the candidate for POTUS is Constitutionally eligible for office?

The Federal Election Commision said they have no responsibilty to do so.

So who does?

I am very conservative in my politics Marsh but this is really absolutely priceless.

Obama will be President. (unfortunately)

But this is just sour grapes. Give it up already.

rotflmao

This really is what made America great - NOT.

BK, I don't know a less direct way to say this so here goes...your suggesting that an American citizen should give up what she sees as an issue concerning our election is ridiculous.

Recently, you have been less than candid with some of your postings. Of course you are suggesting what should or shouldn't be posted here. And when it comes to matters concerning this election, the opinion of a person from the other side of the world really should be given exceptionally little weight.

If it is important to Marsh to post some thoughts or feelings about her country, what issue does that cause for you? Your reminding Marsh or FH about the purpose of this site is, again, ridiculous. Other topics can and are discussed here. You have the option of not involving yourself in this discussion...since it has NOTHING to do with you.

P
P
The real travesty is watching Al Franken get away with blatant fraud.

I hope he loses regardless of his cheating.

I watch, and am as a sparrow alone upon the house top.
M
OP Offline
M
Thankyou, MEDC. smile

I sent you an e-mail, but I'm not sure I had the correct address.

I began this thread b/c I wanted feedback about what everyone thought of the Donofrio case and the whole Natural born citizen vs. citizen debate.

And I also started it hoping that someone would convince me that the fears I have about Obama not having been properly vetted aren't well grounded.

M
M
you've got mail.

and, you're welcome.

smile

B
B
Originally Posted by medc
BK, I don't know a less direct way to say this so here goes...your suggesting that an American citizen should give up what she sees as an issue concerning our election is ridiculous.

No MEDC - I speak slowly so even you can understand.

I'm saying:

1. This is a waste of time - there is NO WAY this will happen
2. MB is better served by Marriage building.
3. This is sour grapes

Recently, you have been less than candid with some of your postings. Of course you are suggesting what should or shouldn't be posted here. And when it comes to matters concerning this election, the opinion of a person from the other side of the world really should be given exceptionally little weight.

I have been less than candid???? rotflmao

My opinions are equally as valid as yours or any one elses. DUH!

If it is important to Marsh to post some thoughts or feelings about her country, what issue does that cause for you? Your reminding Marsh or FH about the purpose of this site is, again, ridiculous. Other topics can and are discussed here. You have the option of not involving yourself in this discussion...since it has NOTHING to do with you.

Well thank you for your opinion MEDC. I sure couldn't have slept without knowing it.

Marsh: if you are really interested in this I'm sure there are better places to get the information you seek. More appropriate places too.

Last edited by bigkahuna; 12/04/08 03:35 PM.

Me: 56 (FBS) Wife: 55 (FWW)
D-Day August 2005
Married 11/1982 3 Sons 27,25,23
Empty Nesters.
Fully Recovered.
K
K
Thankyou, MEDC. smile

I sent you an e-mail, but I'm not sure I had the correct address.

I began this thread b/c I wanted feedback about what everyone thought of the Donofrio case and the whole Natural born citizen vs. citizen debate.

And I also started it hoping that someone would convince me that the fears I have about Obama not having been properly vetted aren't well grounded.

Your fears should've been eliminated long before now.

Not even Fox News has picked up on this. It's credibility lies somewhere between the Roswell landing and the Virgin Mary being seen on a piece of toast.

Only 7 more weeks or so to give yourself an ulcer...Obama will be inaugurated on schedule. What a shocker.

Divorced
M
M
My opinions are equally as valid as yours or any one elses.

Not concerning this country they are not.

As for the "speak slowly" comment BK, I obviously must bow to your greater intellect.

:crosseyedcrazy:

eta.

and yes,..less than candid. You called Aph a liar when he was doing nothing of the sort. When I asked you why you felt entitled to things he chose to keep quiet...you again deflected the question with a flip response that was not representative of your prior comments to him. You throw comments out there that reflect that Marsh should not post on this subject...and then deny it.

Last edited by medc; 12/04/08 04:06 PM.
A
A

Your fears are not well grounded, as indicated by the fact that the non-fringe sources have not picked up on this story. But I doubt that anyone/thing will convince you of that, as your postings indicate that even if you personally got to examine Obama's birth certificate, you'll find some additional piece of evidence that you'd want.

AGG

A
A
Originally Posted by medc
You throw comments out there that reflect that Marsh should not post on this subject...and then deny it.

He never told her not to post. He suggested to her to give up the obsession with this issue, as was done by other posters starting on page 1 of the thread. These are two totally different things.

AGG

M
OP Offline
M
Not even Fox News has picked up on this.

Actually Brit Hume talked about it yesterday, and said FOX plans to talk about it more tomorrow.

indicated by the fact that the non-fringe sources have not picked up on this story.

ABC, MNBC, and Christian Science Monitor have reported on it. Drudge has one of them up right now..... and it looks like Count Down Tonight will be talking about it W/ Jonathan Turley tonight. Although, judging from what Turley's blog says, he won't be reporting this story accurately.

Anyway, Mods you can lock this thread.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 594 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation