Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
D
This is the reason why I had to do the RA and then move to plan D. I think I would be in a world of hurt right now had I not lashed out and then filed D. I just didn't see any other way to keep 90% of the person I was before the A without this approach. I was a great person and I didnt want to lose that, even if it meant losing my M. Ya know?!

Dude

K
K
Originally Posted by Dude007
This is the reason why I had to do the RA and then move to plan D. I think I would be in a world of hurt right now had I not lashed out and then filed D. I just didn't see any other way to keep 90% of the person I was before the A without this approach. I was a great person and I didnt want to lose that, even if it meant losing my M. Ya know?!

Dude

I thought about an RA, but decided I was too good for any skank who would knowingly sleep with a married man.

They are human trash...I'm not about to stick my pecker in a dumpster.

Divorced
S
S
Totally agree Krazy. Any one who would knowingly have an affair with a married person is "trash"!!!!!

K
K
Originally Posted by Still_Crazy
Totally agree Krazy. Any one who would knowingly have an affair with a married person is "trash"!!!!!

I just try to block out the fact that I live with a skanky piece of trash.

Oops.

Divorced
M
M

Dude

Dude...It is truly sickening to watch you flaunt your ADULTERY as though it were something good to be proud of...I see you do this constantly on threads and it boggles my mind...My adultery is the MOST shameful thing that I've ever done...I am sad to see you take this position...It is very harmful to you...I pray that you will realize this and adjust your moral compass accordingly...

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

S
S
Originally Posted by Krazy71
Originally Posted by Still_Crazy

I just try to block out the fact that I live with a skanky piece of trash.

Oops.

Well if you put it that way then i do not have to block out my FWH, his OW was NOT married.

But she definitely is a skanky piece of trash, hell she worked in the same department as him and saw his family portrait (me, him and all three kids) on his desk every time she was in there.

S
S
Thought I'd throw in a few comments, as worthless as they might be.

From Pep;
Anxiety sneaks in when we don't trust God.

Agree with the stand alone version of that statement, but it is NOT God we are trying to learn to trust again, but, rather a person who has betrayed our trust on a most intimate level. That requires more than faith, but a willingness to be vunerable to such a possiblility that it could occur again, if WS has not learned to recognized their weakness's that exist. That's a huge leap of faith that many a BS are not willing to take at their particular point in the journey. Thus your statement is not simply "one size fits all" as you might conclude.

I feel like I am now always waiting for the other shoe to drop even though my DH could not try harder to make me feel safe. I guess that nothing he ever does will make me feel totally safe because he is the reason that I don't. Does that make any sense?

Perfect sence. I quoted the very same thing in counseling, only to be pishawed away by both C and WW. Then last year, the other shoe did drop with a true revellation of the affair vs the ONS. It only took 7 years for that to finally happen. I know what it is like to live UNDER that shoe for years.

I have extreme trust issues with any woman now and it's over two years later.

I wonder if it's a side effect from the brain injury

Nope, it's the result a HEART injury. For sure!

But by doing so, you insured that that you lost both, including the "Great Person" you once were. Your ego crushed your great spirit. Hope you recover. Anger will never justify the unjustifyable.

They are human trash...I'm not about to stick my pecker in a dumpster.

Arrogant as that may seem on the surface, it's totally true! Kudos to you Krazy!!

Oh well, JMHO,

All Blessings,
Jerry

P
P

Dude

Well, guess what.

The Karma Bus™ is a comin'.

I watch, and am as a sparrow alone upon the house top.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 446 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation