Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
D
OP Offline
D
GG, I'm about 95% sure. She was in NC before I found out.

The phone thing is being addressed in a civil way. And she knows I want her needs not just a reflection of mine. I know they can't be the same.
Having read, His/her needs, Love busters, and SAA....I know

I would like to give her these books to read. Problem is, she doesn't like it that I read a ton. Then KNOW stuff. Thinks I'm trying to be superior ...just my nature. really.

If I spoon feed her it may work better.

S
S
DaltonDad,
I haven't read your entire thread so fill me in please. Does OM still work with your wife? And if this was a workplace affair, why are you hesitating to expose at work? It is the most effective way to end the affair. I know that you don't want to embarass your wife but don't hide her secret. You have done nothing wrong. The truth is not the problem. Having an affair is the problem. Exposure is a necessary part of plan A. Your wife won't ever jump in with both feet until she has NO contact with OM. I know that you want to be a "nice" guy and respect your wife's pride but she did this to herself. Don't shield her from the consequences of HER actions. It makes the affair too easy.

Over it.
D
OP Offline
D
SS2, OM isn't a co-worker. OM came into WW's workplace. Hit on her and in the end they had a PA. WW has pretty much proven to me there is/has been NC for a couple of months.
Exposure would do nothing. There is no value in exposure when there is already NC. Just to rub her nose in it.
Did it "after a time" w/ her first A. Value there was immediate.

GAHHHHH have a huge desire to smash keyboard right now.

--------------------

Well I really screwed up this time. WW says she doesn't know much about OM. I've been really hung up with this lately. Most all WW's have a bit more invested in an A than just doing it for the sex. That's my WW. She says the PA was a huge mistake. Swears it was a ONS but there was a bit of chatting up and kissing before. After the sex. It ended. Told OM never to come near her again.

Regardless, lets say that's the truth. WW claims it is.
CLAIMED IT.

Well, I don't buy it totally. Been really upsetting me lately. WW has come clean about everything else. My faith in her has been growing. Last night I lost it. Told her ...said a lot of stuff....did a lot of things I shouldn't have.

WW says she's done after last night. Can't take that sorta abuse. Not physical. Not really mental. Just yelling and screaming.

I can't stand it much longer really. WW finally explained it all again. But, after all that I still think things are broke.

I'm ready to throw in the towel. She thinks I take pleasure in dragging her down.

Not sure I can keep this up. Not sure I can fight her to stay in this.

D
OP Offline
D
phew things suck today.

kids are all good. But other than that...

I can't seem to get the housework done. don't hardly have the motivation. Should be starting laundry. Nope.
Kitchen....1/2 done. family room... same deal.

What was that web site? ...Fly Lady. 15 Minutes per room.
You can actually kick butt that way. Even damaged goods like me can usually handle that. Soak the kitchen sinks in bleach while you clean the counter tops.

hoe out papers and junk..

But today. Can't seem to get the gumption. Would like the kids to help. Can't really make them work if I'm not doing it myself.

I
I
Hey Dalton,

This is Easter weekend. Don't work so hard. Go out and give the family a break.

Read lovebusters during the week! If you need to vent, there's us or maybe install a punchbag.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams -Yeats
G
G
DD,
So please tell me - do you know what triggered your WW to go through with the ONS. Why did she flirt, kiss and allow ONS? Come on DD - your WW thinks you are dragging her down by intentionally trying to get at the truth - what's up with that?. What is wrong with this picture? Your WW seems really good at playing the victim and you fall for it by getting down on yourself. YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE UPSET - SHE DOESN'T! :twobyfour:

GG

D-Day #1 Aug/2007.
D-Day #2 1/27/12
Legally Separated
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 303 guests, and 95 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation