Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14
C
OP Offline
C
I think some EPs come in to play, if I may continue. Texting will be good. being able to give detailed answers for time will be good. cleaning the master bathroom would be good (haha). oh, I can go get a replacement rosemary bush! can you believe the winter was bad enough this year to kill an established rosemary bush but the new lavender bushes survived? weird winter, I tell you. yeah, a rosemary bush. that will be my Saturday goal.

thanks,
cohosalmon
WW(me)-34
BS-34
married 2003
DS(WW's M-1)-14
DD-4
DS-3
S
S
We have a family locator plan on all of our phones. It costs us an extra $5 per month with Sprint. I can locate my husband 24/7 and verify that the phone hasn't been ditched by calling or texting him. He can locate me also. This has been a huge security blanket for me.

Over it.
C
OP Offline
C
oh, interesting. I will look for that on ours.

thanks,
cohosalmon
WW(me)-34
BS-34
married 2003
DS(WW's M-1)-14
DD-4
DS-3
I
I
Next as part of the marriage ceremony we will have GPS chips inserted in the Bride and Groom (More so for the Brides) clap

C
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by InLikeFlynn
Next as part of the marriage ceremony we will have GPS chips inserted in the Bride and Groom (More so for the Brides) clap

Oh jeez, that just depresses me. ZW thought it was darkly humorous.

thanks,
cohosalmon
WW(me)-34
BS-34
married 2003
DS(WW's M-1)-14
DD-4
DS-3
S
S
Even before Dday when my husband would go missing I wish there was a gps on his wedding ring.

Over it.
L
L
I did look up EPs last night. I have another Harley appt. Thursday morning. being this is only my 2nd, I'm sure we'll have some talk on this. I do want to do all of these things, but in the timeline and with the help of Dr. H. while I respect and take everything to heart here, we have the resource of Dr. H himself and I would like to have his advisement as to my timeline of work. I have an outline for the next 3 steps and I don't think I should try to rush any recovery steps so will do them as he advises. that and we're paying the man, so I'd like to get our money's worth. ha. seriously, though, this hasn't fallen on deaf ears and I'm on it.

No problem, I totally agree with waiting for the harley's, they;re the experts, I am just an opinionated pleb laugh

I've been trying to think of ways that I can verify my locations/actions until I go to work

IMNSHO this is awesome and showing ZW a real effort to make him feel safe...extrodinary care in action clap

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
O
O
What happeened to verification for last night?

L
L
Originally Posted by coho
:I've been trying to think of ways that I can verify my locations/actions until I go to work

Originally Posted by Lil
IMNSHO this is awesome and showing ZW a real effort to make him feel safe...extrodinary care in action

I didnt think I would ever do this, but I take my words back. The thought was great, but your actions didnt match uhuh

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
M
M
So would those GPS chips have done any good last night?

What were you thinking?

Oh, wait, waywards don't think...
they "feel."

Z
Z
I'm sure she's not going to read this anymore.

S
S
Originally Posted by ZenWolf
I'm sure she's not going to read this anymore.

Nope.

I
I
ZW you did everything you could but Coho could only think of herself. She knew she was going there for birthday sex. I guess Boinking the OM was more important than maintaining her marriage, hurting her husband (again and again ans again), and the impact this will have on your children.

Not sure why you gave back your ring to her...she should have given hers back. Now she will give that to Birthday Boy for their wedding(Which by all studies is doomed to failure).

O
O
puke puke puke puke

I
I
Originally Posted by OurHouse
puke puke puke puke

Well said OurHouse!!!

O
O
I like how they barf in unison.

D
D
Sad. Sad to see people do things like this to someone that loves them, started a family with them, was there for them...even worked through many false recoveries for them.

It was right there for you Coho. Zen's love was right there for you to accept. And you blew it.

Some day i hope this fog lifts and you realize what you have lost. Right now you are probably reading this thinking, "they don't know me...I'm smarter than them...I'm in control." Blah, blah, blah, blah.

I'm saying a prayer for you tonight. And a prayer for Zen.

D-Papers served May 8th, 2009
I
I
Coho,

I hope that you lurk. You are intelligent. You knew what you were doing. May this never happen to you.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams -Yeats
O
O
Her posts never expressed any sincere contrition. Nothing seemed to touch her deeply. She is calloused and just plain mean.

B
B
Originally Posted by cohosalmon
I humbly request advice. whatever it may be.

In light of ZW's recent post, don't add to your family's pain by whining about what you deserve or how sorry you are as you take a dump on them. Your children may love you, but you are a crappy parent so give ZW what he wants in regards to custody.

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
3 members (anchorwatch, bb1471, 1 invisible), 654 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation