Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
R
RMX Offline
R
I had you chalked up to being a success, but I guess your WW had other plans.

I hope you are safe and that you have friends or family there to support you in what is probably the worst time of your life (even worse than the first time) because she has not only defiled herself, but your home as well.

Please be safe, and if you need help, seek it immediately.

FBH 34 me,FWW 34,
DS 14, OC-D 12 (given up for adoption), DS-8, DD-5
D-Day#1 10-12-1998
D-Day#2 2-10-2008
Recovered!
M
M
Originally Posted by shinethrough
I think some wonderful WS's on here would have a very serious issue with that notion. Not the least of which Mel, are some very good friends of yours

REFORMED whore, Jer! Reformed!! smile

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

S
S
Have you told them that they are a "reformed whore."

I'm sure they will be thrilled to hear that.

All Blessings,
Jerry

M
M
Jerry, you are the only one here who has called them a whore.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

P
P
Originally Posted by shinethrough
But now we take it to a different level, if you have an A you are a whore!! I think some wonderful WS's on here would have a very

You know what? I never said this. I never used that word either. I don't think I have ever used that word posting on MB. YOU use that word, I do not !

I asked a question because there is something unusual about this situation that strikes me as odd and caused me to be curious as to whether or not golfer might not be dealing with a run-of-the-mill WW. Something very sad and, possibly, something much more pathological.

I ask because I want to be told "No. That's not possible."

So Jerry I said (twice)

OK - Your point is noted.

I ask questions when I want to fill in some information gaps.

This is a very curious situation.

So, Jerry - OK - Your point is noted.

Please stop referring to this woman as a w____. That is not what I said.

S
S
REFORMED whore, Jer! Reformed

Your right Mel, here are your words above.

I forgot to use the word "reformed."

ALL Blessings,
Jerry

M
M
Jerry, now you're being ridiculous; that was said in response to your commment that my friends are whores. No one else brought it up but you.

this needs to stop, Jerry.

Exposure 101

P
P
There is a side argument going on here that I can't see benefiting mgolfer in any way. I think mgolfer would be better served if that argument were moved to its own thread.

S
S
**edit**

Last edited by Fireproof; 04/06/09 10:49 PM. Reason: drop it, please
N
N
**edit**

Last edited by Fireproof; 04/06/09 10:51 PM. Reason: we're moving on...
F
F
Let's end this line of discussion NOW and get back to helping this man. If this doesn't stop, the thread will be locked.

O
O
I read you whole back story and I am so sorry to hear that she did this to you again. Are you having the sheets semen tested? Or you can just hide the sheets and tell her you will be getting the results in a week, and if she wanted to tell you anything b4 the results came back. You should save them and the results for the trial. I've heard of stupider cheaters, I just can't remember when. I hope you can get custody of your little ones.

You know the lies are going to start all over again. I hope your lawyer moves fast so you can greet her with a kiss and the papers.

P
P
From what little I think I know about women, this behavior just seems really strange. There is something broken inside your W. This seems more like an addiction.

M
M
I am so sorry that this has happened. This is a real danger for people who attempt recovery and it unfortunately happens more and more.

I would love to know how often this actually does go on in so called 'recovered' marriages?

Again I am truly sorry for your pain but at least now you know.

Plan D June 08
Me FBS 36
W 38
Married 13/1/09
The best is yet to come, with or without your WS
O
O
OK, you have a couple of days to plan. If I may make a suggestion. Tell her to meet you at your parents house with the kids because you have the evening planned for you and her. Get one of her bags pack it with enough of her stuff to see her for a few days don't forget the lingerie the skimpiest one she has. Throw it in the back of the car. Meet her at your parents tell them that they need to watch them for the evening. Go and rent a motel room. Nothing fancy. Take her to a wonderful dinner. Anything she wants on the menu. But no drinks. You want her sober for this. After dinner you take her to the motel. You take her up to the room. And then you tell her to go into the bathroom and get dolled up in that sexy little nothing (you want her almost naked). While she is in the bathroom you set the stage. You hide her clothes. You don't want her running out before the finale. When she comes out in that little bit of nothing you have the panties in your hand. and a copy of the tape on a boom box. You play it for her loud. And watch her face. Tell her besides the tape you have the sheets being tested for sperm and DNA to prove that she was there screwing and you weren't. Then you tell her you have rented the room for a couple of days so she could think of what she has thrown away and what she might want to do for a living after the divorce. Then tell her she is a skanky tramp and that you are well rid of her. And that you look forward to finding a replacement that can keep from spreading her legs for anyone but you. And how you are going to love and cherish her for the rest of your whole life. How is that for getting punked. Leaving her stuck in a sleazy motel with a skimpy nothing on. You may want to call her dad to come and pick her up and take her home to his parents place. This is a low cost but extremely effective way to hit her with both barrels. Good Luck

Last edited by ouchthathurt; 04/06/09 11:36 PM.
M
M
**EDIT**

Last edited by Revera; 04/06/09 11:47 PM. Reason: TOS - disrupting thread

Plan D June 08
Me FBS 36
W 38
Married 13/1/09
The best is yet to come, with or without your WS
S
S
**EDIT**

Last edited by Revera; 04/06/09 11:48 PM. Reason: TOS - disrupting thread
P
P
Can anyone who wishes to continue that W-hole line of thought please start a new thread and take the argument there? If you persist, this thread is going to get locked and, BTW, it isn't helpful to mgolfer.

R
R
Stop disrupting this thread! If you don't have something productive to add, then do not post.

Thank you.

Revera01@aol.com
P
P
mgolfer,

While the whole abandoning-WW-naked-in-the-sleazy-motel-room scenario must be admired for its creativity and would likely serve your sense of personal justice, I'm betting your divorce lawyer would recommend against it.

Just my opinion.

One more thought: should you choose to go against my advice, make sure the sleazy motel room has a mini-bar. You don't want to risk an abuse charge too.

Last edited by piojitos; 04/07/09 12:16 AM.
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 508 guests, and 133 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Comfortable Shoe, Sourdine, Abela Laye, Ardent Center, Lost@1969
71,846 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation