Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
L
L
More hugs and good thoughts to you, White.

BS - 60
WH - 67
Married 24 years, together 25
D-Day - 02/09/2009
Trying to enter Recovery
W
OP Offline
W
I'm feeling better-ish again. We really have rounded some kind of corner. MY H is more and more present, and the alien less and less in attendance. For the first time since January, I can dream of our future, because I know it's there. Do we have stuff to work on? SURE. But who doesn't? My point is that we ARE on a path. We ARE making progress. It's amazing to consider that I had felt like I was on a rollercoaster in perpetual climb, hearing everything creak and wondering just how long we'd be fighting to go up hill, and now I can truly say I see and feel that we have indeed crested, and are on the path DOWN from the erupting volcano... and my stomach isn't turning like long rollercoasters cause, either. It's comfortable to live here again. I seriously am thankful that people slapped me hard enough to make me stand up and challenge this, rather than continuing to writhe in pain and wallow, because standing up changed EVERYTHING. We're going to make it.

BS, 28
WH, 36 11/08-? EA(s?), no PA's, lied (net&women)
MLC end 5/09? Enter R smile
M 2000
Child, 5.5 yrs

W
OP Offline
W
Still chugging right along. We actually talked more, this morning, about meeting eachothers needs. As in, not just HIS...

Moving right along...

BS, 28
M 2000
Child, 5.5 yrs

L
L
I'm so very happy to hear that, WR. Isn't it nice to know the light at the end of the tunnel is not a train?

Hang in there, stay strong and walk tall!

BS - 60
WH - 67
Married 24 years, together 25
D-Day - 02/09/2009
Trying to enter Recovery
W
OP Offline
W
Here's where I take it to Recovery Thread

BS, 28
M 2000
Child, 5.5 yrs

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 594 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation