Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
P
P
Originally Posted by Zelmo
I am getting ready to buy some outfits for my dog. I like the French Maid ones, especially.

Er, how about a nice kitty costume for when she wants to be incognito?

pk

N
N
Originally Posted by penaltykill
I have met some of the finest people I know who have DS. I am a golf pro, in addition to practicing law, and we have a wonderful program at our course for people with developmental disabilities. We teach a lot of people with DS and, like most of the other folks, they are a joy to work with. Their enthusiasm and genuineness is so endearing.

When I skated, I remember one lovely young lady with DS was one of my favorites to watch. She put so much joy into her skating and it really showed. She was a very sweet kid, too.

A dog is a great idea, Zelmo. No house is complete without one, IMHO.

pk

I am getting ready to buy some outfits for my dog. I like the French Maid ones, especially.

dude....where's your manhood???....... rotflmao

There is nothing funnier than me out walking my dog (remember she is 37 in. at the shoulder and weights 160.....me, I am 5'3" and weight 135) and coming across a male walking some tiny yapper....I even had one guy tell me.."Now, that's just messing with my pride...."....... rotflmao

not2fun

ps...I will gladly throw in the food...no saddle though...oh shoot, I suppose I should be POJA this with H and kiddies before I go putting her out there......

M
M
Way OT
Zelmo - you have private messages turned off. Wanted to contact you about golf.

H
H
Originally Posted by ManItsColdUpHere
Way OT

The PM function is not enabled on the MB forums.
Dunno why, but my guess is - Private conversations = opportunities for affairs.

Recovery began 10/07;

Meeting my wife's EN's is my "thank you" that refuses to be silenced.
Z
Z
Originally Posted by ManItsColdUpHere
Way OT

I'm not sure how to go about getting in contact through this site. I have a couple guys that I stay in touch with , but we met on another site which allowed PM's.
I take it from your user name, Man, that we may live in the same area, Minnesota. I teach at Braemar, at the dome in the winter. Look me up there, if you live nearby. I work the front desk on weekends from 3 to close.

F
F
I think if two people agree, they can request through the moderators that contact information can be exchanged.

Preach the Gospel every day. When necessary, use words.
St. Francis of Assissi
M
M
Thx Zelmo
I am actually quite a bit further north. Will look you up if we are golfing in Minn. this summer.
My buddy is a caddy at La Gorce in Miami, Augusta National and Aspen in the summer. Also a great golfer. He is 50. You two might hit it off. If you are ever south and want to play in Miami let me know.

D
D
Is anyone giggling when they read "hit it off" in relation to people being introduced over golf?

I'm so punny.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
I
I
Oh! I just received a Minn. joke in email! May I share?:

Ole is a farmer in Minnesota . He is in need of a new milk cow and hears about a nice one for sale over in Nordakota (that would be North Dakota for you non-Scandahoovians out there).

He drives to Nordakota, finds the farm and looks at the cow. He reaches under to see if the cow gives milk.

When he grabs a teat and pulls...the cow farts. Surprised, Ole looks at the farmer who's selling the cow, then reaches under to try again. He grabs another teat, pulls, and the cow farts again. Milk does come out however, so after some discussion with the cow's current owner, Ole decides to buy the cow.

When he gets back to Minnesota , he calls over his neighbor, Sven, and says, 'Hey, Sven, come and look at dis ere new cow I yust bought. Pull her teat, and see vat happens.'

Sven reaches under, pulls the teat...the cow farts.

Sven looks at Ole and says, 'You bought dis here cow in Nordakota, didn't yah?'

Ole is very surprised since he hadn't told Sven about his trip. Ole replies, 'Yah, dats right. But how did yah know?'

Sven says, 'My wife is from Nordakota.'

Z
Z
Alright, Man. My roomate is in Naples for 3 months. He is below scratch and may try the monday Qualifier for the Champions Tour Event that is in Naples next week.
I've never played in Miami. Played with a guy a long time ago that went to JC at Miami Dade. His name was Farrel Furst. I loved the alliteration.
Sounds like your friend has a nice life. A lot of guys caddying out there can really play. Folks do not realize that if you are scratch, you are light years away from the way these guys play.
Doral would be nice. Hear it is in a tough neighborhood.
If you get to MN, look me up. For a small, cold state, we have some really good golfers and some excellent courses.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 280 guests, and 74 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation