Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
M
M
Originally Posted by KKLost
I meant that I had not announced our pregnancy, sorry I didnt make that clearer.

I am working on sending an email. I must admit I am terrified to do it. There are so many friends I do not know where to start.

KK, make a copy of her fb friends before you start because once she gets wind of this, she will delete her page..

If you can get the emails sent out tonight, this would be a great segue to telling his parents and other family in the mornig. That way it would hit the infidels in the face all in one huge tsunami.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Originally Posted by _Larry_
Ever notice how women circle the wagons around a pregnant female up to about a couple of weeks after the child is born?

OH YES, this kind of stuff really makes most women very, very angry. Screwing with a pregnant woman's husband is compounding the crime.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
KK, you are in Texas? Larry and I are also in Texas. Where are you? I am south of Houston.

Exposure 101

K
KKLost Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I am north of Houston

S
S
KK, I am really sorry you are going through this. Just wanted to throw some additional support your way.

I sent my sister here this past fall when she had her own dday and Melody helped her out with the FB exposure and it worked like a charm (thank you again ML, you are the best!) ~ OW was mortified and wouldn't have any further contact with her H. The A ended.

I know it's scary but you can do it. Hang in there.

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
_
_
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Ever notice how women circle the wagons around a pregnant female up to about a couple of weeks after the child is born?

OH YES, this kind of stuff really makes most women very, very angry. Screwing with a pregnant woman's husband is compounding the crime.

And if you want the shrink version of this, I think it goes like this:

A pregnant woman is at her most vulnerable state. Almost EVERY woman can relate to the vulnerability. ANY woman messing with a pregnant woman's husband is subject to immediate and vicious attacks by the sisterhood. For good reason. See how fast Mel jumped on that one?

KK, you have all the power.

Larry

_
_

I used to live in Houston, then Dallas, both for years and years. Then I moved out to West Texas, south of Abilene. But I have lived all over, including other countries. My passport says 26 of them visited or lived in - mostly for business. I consider myself a Texan by adoption since I was born east of here in Alabama. That was my parent's decision. If left up to me, I would have been born in Texas, so don't hold it against me.

Larry

M
M
Thanks, Susie! smile

Exposure 101

M
M
I consider myself a Texan by adoption since I was born east of here in Alabama. That was my parent's decision. If left up to me, I would have been born in Texas, so don't hold it against me.

Larry

Thats ok, at least you aren't from NEW JERSEY or some other carpet bagger state. TEEF

Exposure 101

K
KKLost Offline OP
OP Offline
K
SO how does this sound???

Dear friends of Tasha,

It grieves me to write this letter but I believe all of her friends should be aware that Tasha is having an affair with my husband, We have been married for 5 years and have a 4 year old and another baby on the way.

I am now 3 months pregnant with our 2nd child. They have been having this affair since the beginning of December according to the evidence. I am devastated that my husband and I were trying to get pregnant while this affair was beginning. I am dissapointed in my husband but we still love each other very much and I want to make every effort to save our marriage.

I would be happy to provide the evidence of emails to anyone who asks.

I would ask that you use your influence with Tasha to persuade her to leave my husband alone. You should also watch your own husbands around her because she is no friend to marriage.

Thank you,

KK

Last edited by KKLost; 03/02/10 04:05 AM.
_
_

Dear friends of Tasha,

It grieves me to write this letter but I believe all of her friends should be aware that Tasha is having an affair with my husband[.] We have been married for 5 years and have a 4 year old and another baby on the way.

I am now 3 months pregnant with our 2nd child. They have been having this affair since the beginning of December according to the evidence. I am devastated that my husband and I were trying to get pregnant while this affair was beginning. I am [disappointed] in my husband but [I believe] we still love each other very much and I want to make every effort to save our marriage.

I would ask that you use your influence with Tasha to persuade her to leave my husband alone. You should also watch your own husbands around her because she is no friend to marriage.

Thank you,

KK

I put brackets around a couple of minor suggestions. Go for it. Mel usually shows in an hour or so.

Larry

K
KKLost Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Ok, thank you.

He said he was coming over at 10am to talk. I am expecting him to tell me that its over and he wants to be with her, but I dont know.

What should my plans be??

M
M
Ok, thank you.

He said he was coming over at 10am to talk. I am expecting him to tell me that its over and he wants to be with her, but I dont know.

KK, I would call his parents and brother NOW and tell them about the affair. Tell them this is WHY he left you. [any other important family?]

Then send this message out to OW's facebook friends. If you need time to do this before you H comes, I would call and delay him until tonight.

I suspect he is coming over to manipulate you into keeping his affair a secret for him anyway with some kind of malarkey like �just don�t tell anyone and we will have a chance.� Don�t fall for that!! Just nod but DON�T TELL HIM YOU PLAN TO EXPOSE. Tell him nothing.

When he comes over to speak to you, don�t agree to anything and don�t get upset. Don�t reason or beg, just tell him that you will only discuss marriage. You won�t discuss divorce or separation. Be calm and polite and remind yourself you are speaking to a falling down drunk who is high on his affair. Can you do this? No fights, no accusations. �I am only willing to discuss working on our marriage, nothing else.�

Even if he tells you he wants a divorce, this is far from over.

Exposure 101

M
M
Ok, thank you.

Can you delay this until tonight? You need more time. He is just coming over to make sure you keep quiet.

Exposure 101

M
M
p.s. in the facebook letter, be sure and put your husbands full name and your name. Otherwise it will be dismissed as a crank letter.

Exposure 101

B
B
Your plan should be a solid plan A at this point. Expose completely BEFORE he shows up.
Expect him to say:
"I WAS going to come back to you, but your exposure ruined it."
"This is all your fault."
"OW is innocent, this was due to out marriage issues".
"Our M has been bad for years!"
and expect a lot of blame shifting. Mostly onto you.

Your response? Plan A, Plan A Plan A. You must stay calm for your health. One ear and out the other, this is call Wayspeak, or fog babble.

GOod Luck to you. NUCLEAR EXPOSE NOW- Do NOT make any promises that you will "stop" anything. BOMBS AWAY!

Me; W 46
Him; H 46

2 girls
DD19
DD16
Dated/Married total 28 years.
..I am learning and working on myself.
M
M

Dear friends of Tasha,

It grieves me to write this letter but I believe all of her friends should be aware that Tasha is having an affair with my husband, We have been married for 5 years and have a 4 year old and another baby on the way.

I am now 3 months pregnant with our 2nd child. They have been having this affair since the beginning of December according to the evidence. I am devastated that my husband and I were trying to get pregnant while this affair was beginning. I am dissapointed in my husband but we still love each other very much and I want to make every effort to save our marriage.

Thank you,

KK

Splitting hairs, here: is Tasha her real name? If so, that'll work. But if you've substituted a name for anonymous purposes on this site and her real name is a common one, make sure you put a last name on there. So people aren't wondering "which" Mary. KWIM?

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

M
M
Ok, thank you.

Hmmm. Can you stall him until you have exposed? Exposure will have more power if it's done before he can tell people 'his' story about the 'sad end of your marriage.'

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

N
N
Ok, thank you.

{{{{{KK}}}}},

Rough nite, huh?......

Ok this should be your plan......

Tell him you want him to END his affair. Tell him he needs to write her a NO CONTACT letter. It should state how this was a mistake and a cruel indulgence to YOU. That he belongs with his family and that he will never have any contact with her ever again.

Then you need him to return to the home. Start Marriage Counseling with the counselor of your choice ( preferably with the Harleys!!!). He's to give you full
access to his emails, phone records, and his where abouts..... And that you will begin the process of rebuillding your marriage.

He'll need to hear that you still love him and that YOU will work towards forgiveness, which the Harleys can help you with.......

BUT whatever you do .....DO NOT tell him about these boards. Not yet. This is YOUR safe haven for now. A Place you can seek solace and guidance through these first days of recovery. If that's where this is headed.....

If he chooses her for now (and believe me, this affair is temporary.....they do not last) you will still need this place to help you.....

KK, you did very well in this first round. Be proud of yourself. You are fighting for you, your son, and your H........

Not2fun

P
P

I said Ok, go teach your kids about ethics and morals and homewrecking and I hung up.
rotflmao hurray rotflmao hurray

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 158 guests, and 195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Debby Woman, Comfortable Shoe, Sourdine, Abela Laye, Ardent Center
71,847 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation