Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
K
KKLost Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Yea, Tasha is her real name, I excluded my husband and my name for privacy but Ill expose her to you guys. Search Facebook for **edit**.

Last edited by Revera; 03/02/10 01:44 PM.
C
C
You need to remove her name as quickly as possible. Lurkers from the dark side will clue her in. Edit it right now.

Okay, Revera already did it.

Be careful how much personal information you let out here.

Last edited by chrisner; 03/02/10 01:49 PM.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
K
KKLost Offline OP
OP Offline
K
He says he wants to work on our marriage, he doesnt want to leave me and he doesnt know what he is thinking because he loves me very much.

He feels confused because he has feelings for us both, cant stand the thought of losing either one of us, but knows that it is impossible.

He said he is going to distance himself and come home tonight.

I am still in the process of exposing to all the people I can. I called his father and brother, I am closer to his brother and he is furious. His father is so unemotional so I dont know what he is thinking. He did call my husbands brother to let him know and he asked me to call him and let him know how things went today after he left.

Sadly, he has already texted her since leaving the house. I am hoping she will do the right thing now that she knows the truth, but I dont know what to expect anymore. I do trust that he doesnt want to leave me and I guess he is hoping to ride out this affair as long as he can.

O
O
Follow the plan here, KK. It's your best bet. Don't waste too much time trying to convince OW to have a conscience. It's clear she has none. Work on your husband instead. Plan A, Plan A, plan A...until if/when it's time to go Plan B.

M
M
Originally Posted by KKLost
Sadly, he has already texted her since leaving the house. I am hoping she will do the right thing now that she knows the truth, but I dont know what to expect anymore. I do trust that he doesnt want to leave me and I guess he is hoping to ride out this affair as long as he can.

KK, you are correct. The plan is to ride the affair out as long as they can, which will drive you insane. The solution is to kill it off while you have it on the ropes by doing a nuclear exposure. Do the most powerful, impactful exposure you can TODAY so you can deal the most severe blow to the affair. Your H will be furious, so you might as well get your moneys worth and get it all done and out of the way. That way you can start rebuilding your marriage.

Please finish your exposures NOW. Expose her on facebook, speak to her parents. Expose to all your close family and friends. The more people who know, the less likely it will resume.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Your exposure will turn the OW into a PARIAH over night. That will be a deterrent for her to resume her affair with your H. You will SCARE HER OFF in addition to teaching her a much needed lesson.

And every time she tries to contact your H, I would go visit her and make her life a living hell. Just leave your pistol in the car when you do.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

R
R
(((KK)))

I just read your thread and you are getting great advice. Follow the plan and stay strong.

Married 9 yrs.
DC 7 & 2
DH EA 4/08-01/10
Dday #1 05/08
False recovery b4 I knew about MB 07/08
Dday #2 01/10
NC 01/10

P
P
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
KK, you are in Texas? Larry and I are also in Texas. Where are you? I am south of Houston.

Originally Posted by KKlost
I am north of Houston

dance2 OMG ... there is a plan afoot !

_
_
Originally Posted by Pepperband
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
KK, you are in Texas? Larry and I are also in Texas. Where are you? I am south of Houston.

Originally Posted by KKlost
I am north of Houston

dance2 OMG ... there is a plan afoot !

Pep, just so you know, that isn't anything south of Houston except the Dickinson speed trap, the San Jaciento Monument and what is left of Galveston. Oh, and lots of sand, scrub grass, and the Gulf of Mexico. Clear Lake and the Johnson Space Center is more east than south and Sugarland doesn't count since it was taken off the map after Ronnie Earle took Tom DeLay down. All inside Texas stuff. . .

Larry

_
_
faint

Oh my, the town name got [censored].

rotflmao

Dic*inson. . .

B
B
Larry, OMG, that is so so funny - before I read the rest of your post, I was trying to figure out which city had a name that could be censored! Best I could come up with was Stinkadina! (I am on the North side, 1960 area).

M
M
Yea, Tasha is her real name, I excluded my husband and my name for privacy but Ill expose her to you guys. Search Facebook for **edit**.

Edit it. We don't need to see it, and others might see it and know your MB name to use against you.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

M
M
Originally Posted by _Larry_
[

Pep, just so you know, that isn't anything south of Houston except the D*ckinson speed trap,

Hey now!! Melodylane is south o' Houston!! laugh

Exposure 101

T
T
KK you are doing such an awesome job!

Your H will be furious and talk all kinds of trash. Just be prepared so you don't react to it too strongly. He will calm down in a few days. Just hunker down and ride it out.

Stay calm and cool. If he talks separation or divorce, just change the subject to something pleasant, light, and inconsequential.

Try not to respond at all to his vitriol, it WILL pass. If he corners you with a question like "How could you do this?" just look him dead in the eye and say "I will do whatever I have to in order to save this marriage." then change the subject.

T
T
He said he is going to distance himself and come home tonight.

Two things:

Don't pay any attention to what he SAYS, only to what he DOES. He is deep in affair-land at the moment.

Don't focus so much on him, what he's doing, what his reactions are, what his goals are, etc. Plan A is about you learning to meet his ENs, you learning to avoid LBs, and you exposing. Just keep your eye on what YOU are supposed to be doing and let him flounder for a few weeks.

You absolutely cannot judge your success by his behavior. Just keep your goal (Plan A) in sight and stay focused on how well you can do it. Don't worry about him right now.

K
KKLost Offline OP
OP Offline
K
We have been texting back and forth about our marriage and how excited we are about our baby and coming up with a name. Before I left the house at 3pm he hadnt texted or called her since the one time when he left around Noon.

I saw him at our business around 4:30.

While driving home I noticed his car wasnt at our business anymore. I asked him Where he was and he said he had to go to the store to get some meds because his stomach was bothering him. I told him he should come home and take a hot shower and I would give him a massage. He said he would head this way soon.

I just got back and noticed that they have been texting back and forth all afternoon. 36 texts back and forth from 3-4:30.

K
KKLost Offline OP
OP Offline
K
He knows I can check if they HAVE been texting, but they are obviously not emailing anymore because I can see what they are saying.

I guess I just need to stick to Plan A and I hope he comes home.

N
N
He knows I can check if they HAVE been texting, but they are obviously not emailing anymore because I can see e.

KK,

OR he has set up a new email just for the affair. By the time H's affair was done there had been 5 different addy's used, so be prepared.

Did you send that email out to her facebook?

Not2fun

M
M
I guess I just need to stick to Plan A and I hope he comes home.

So, its ok that he continues his affair as long as he comes home?

Exposure 101

K
KKLost Offline OP
OP Offline
K
No not all, I meant to come home for good tonight.

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 75 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Debby Woman, Comfortable Shoe, Sourdine, Abela Laye, Ardent Center
71,847 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation