Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
M
M

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
W
puke puke rant2 EWWWW, puke! Is she really 43???

So much peeling...where am I under all this peeling? Yoo-hoo, are you in there...nothing yet.

Me FWW 30
BH 37
DD 2006
Daughter 7
Son 2
Trying to make amends for the huge mess I made.(If you knew Hubby you'd know what I mean by try)
G
G
You mentioned that it did go through your head, on that first night, that Johnny was married. Did that bother you?
Oh yes. Before I met Johnny, I had a lot of judgment about infidelity. Now I have a much deeper and greater understanding and acceptance of people's processes. It's hard and complicated for a lot of people to pull the Band-Aid off, so to speak. So I did have problems with it. Many. But once again, the force field of our love overrode any issues that would arise from my belief systems about, you know, "It should be going different than it is. He should be behaving differently than he is."
puke puke puke

Do you feel bad for her at all?
Oh, my God, I have such compassion for her. I really do. I mean, especially when you have terminal cancer� I watched my father die of cancer. It's heart-wrenching to me. But it's also sad to me, her unwillingness to take responsibility for her part in the marriage. And her unwillingness to face the truth. We're all slaves to our unconscious, but she really believes that it's everyone else's fault. And that's heart-wrenching to me, too.
puke puke puke

I'm not a complete idiot. There are parts missing.
H
H
I just finished reading that piece of trash. It should have been published in the "Globe" instead of GQ.

Usual script "it was not me it was her or him or the mailman".

We had a connection...

We could not stop ourselves

She lets him be a man (music to a wayward)

I had nothing to do with his M with Elizabeth.

Elizabeth is toxic (gee you think maybe the reason is when ole Johny is sleeping with her??

I feel sorry that Elizabeth cancer returned (Stress is a huge factor when people become ill. Maybe the stress of that scum sleeping with the OW caused her to relapse)

No accountability and worse no soul.

Think she is possibly in a bigger fog that John if that is all possible.

The only good I can say is that the picture of her laying flat on her back -- she looked good because it makes her neck wrinkles lay flat and not so visible as in other pics. teehee

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
F
F
wife 02, honey this OW never grow up so her bio age may be 45 but her age of maturity is 15.

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
C
C
It amazes me how these OW always think that they are saving MM life and they are the greatest things that ever happened to him. Her interview sounds so ridiculous. She came on to a man the first time she met him knowing he was M. Went to his hotel room the first night she met him and slept with him telling him how hot he is. Can someone say WH*RE!!!! I really believe that ppl involved in an A loose their minds and experience some kind of mental illness. I love it how she talks about John and Elizabeth's M like she is a fly on the wall. She is so certain about something that she has no idea if it is true. She even had the nerve to say that Johnny never lied to her. This woman is ridiculous not to mention she is posing like a playboy bunny looking even sluttier (if that's a word) than ever.

W
W
Originally Posted by faithful follower
wife 02, honey this OW never grow up so her bio age may be 45 but her age of maturity is 15.
I don't think I'd give her 15...it's an insult to my 15 yr old sister who is so much above this OW it's ridiculous.

This women makes me sick, I can see all this foggy talk...it's like she's the poster child for fog. I don't even know where to begin....I want to read Elizabeth's book. Has anyone read it? That man with his carryings ons makes me ashamed of my home state and even the fact she imitated his southern drawl makes me sick!! puke puke sick puke

I feel so bad for the little innocent girl who didn't ask to come into the world like this. crybaby

So much peeling...where am I under all this peeling? Yoo-hoo, are you in there...nothing yet.

Me FWW 30
BH 37
DD 2006
Daughter 7
Son 2
Trying to make amends for the huge mess I made.(If you knew Hubby you'd know what I mean by try)
W
W
Originally Posted by MelodyLane

It makes your butt look big you skanky ho! Sorry, can I say that?

Me FWW 30
BH 37
DD 2006
Daughter 7
Son 2
S
S
In the depths of her soul

she doesn't even believe a word she is saying.

Therein lies the truth of her being.

The reason she NEEDS to justify what she did

is BECAUSE she KNOWS it was WRONG.

Otherwise, she would find no burning need to justify it.

When people do the RIGHT thing, they say simply, "It was the right thing to do." Others shake their heads in understanding, and they know and agree.

When people do the WRONG thing, they come up with a very long string of ridiculous justifications, blameshifting, and stupid-sounding reasons for their behavior.....none of which can explain, justify, etc.

That's why she sounds stupid.

She is stupid.

A stupid person saying stupid stuff.

The saddest part is that her innocent child will be raised with the legacy of being saddled as John Edward's love child.

And will be raised by the woman who cannot admit her complicity in this devastatingly immoral act.

Not to mention the devastation that Mrs. Edwards must face, now alone with cancer.

In a way, perhaps now Mrs. Edwards can recover in peace, with the trash being jettisoned from her life. We can only pray for her.

IMHO,
SB

Lucky to be where I am, in a safe place to get marriage-related support.
Recovered.
Happy.
Most recent D-day Fall 2005
Our new marriage began that day. Not easily, but it did happen.
M
M
Originally Posted by gnirlos
You mentioned that it did go through your head, on that first night, that Johnny was married. Did that bother you?
Oh yes. Before I met Johnny, I had a lot of judgment about infidelity. Now I have a much deeper and greater understanding and acceptance of people's processes. It's hard and complicated for a lot of people to pull the Band-Aid off, so to speak. So I did have problems with it. Many. But once again, the force field of our love overrode any issues that would arise from my belief systems about, you know, "It should be going different than it is. He should be behaving differently than he is."

That is sooo deeeeeeep, DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE............. pass the bong, cheech! [Linked Image from dankspot.com]

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

S
S
Mel, it wasn't that she didn't inhale.

She just never EXHALED.

Recovered.
Happy.
B
B
LMAO that RH is now said to have whined to Barbara Walters MrRollieEyes that her pictures make her look trashy and repulsive instead of classy...RH cried for two hours. rotflmao rotflmao My sides!

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
M
M
Originally Posted by schoolbus
Mel, it wasn't that she didn't inhale.

She just never EXHALED.

We need to find us some STONER to decipher those words, Schoolbus! grin

Exposure 101

S
S
Deciphered:

"I thought there would be money in this guy. So I s$$$$lept with him. There WAS money it in. Then, I got pregnant, and WHOA! I thought he might marry me ($$$$$$), and did he get pis*&&ed! But there was money in THAT wink as long as I was good and quiet, which was fine by me, because by that time I really didn't like him very much anyway. And now, I'm getting more money, but my Mom is mad because everyone is saying bad stuff about me. To me it doesn't matter, because I got MONEY and stuff, but I have to hear bad things about ME.

I'm not a bad person, I just did a bad thing. And I'm getting money, and besides, lots of people do naked pictures.

And I'm getting money. So that's$$$$$ good. Right?

Besides, my lawyer says that if I testify I won't go to jail. And I can get a book deal for more money.

Recovered.
Happy.
W
W
Originally Posted by schoolbus
Deciphered:

"I thought there would be money in this guy. So I s$$$$lept with him. There WAS money it in. Then, I got pregnant, and WHOA! I thought he might marry me ($$$$$$), and did he get pis*&&ed! But there was money in THAT wink as long as I was good and quiet, which was fine by me, because by that time I really didn't like him very much anyway. And now, I'm getting more money, but my Mom is mad because everyone is saying bad stuff about me. To me it doesn't matter, because I got MONEY and stuff, but I have to hear bad things about ME.

I'm not a bad person, I just did a bad thing. And I'm getting money, and besides, lots of people do naked pictures.

And I'm getting money. So that's$$$$$ good. Right?

Besides, my lawyer says that if I testify I won't go to jail. And I can get a book deal for more money.
clap

Me FWW 30
BH 37
DD 2006
Daughter 7
Son 2
E
E
The "force field" in their ema was that strong? Reeeeaaalllly? What cheating drivel she oozes.

Geez. I have but one thing to say to the trashy, older-looking-than-her-bio-age-worn-out-*hore from Star Wars.."I've got a bad feeling about this."

How on earth can this freakazoid even be published? I mean, her butt is so far up her own head. Why doesnt she do her own damn star chart and see what the universe says about being a damn homewrecker? She makes no sense at all. And the pictures? Is this the best work that the hairstylists and makeup artists at GQ can muster up?

I am freaking 40 years old now, and look so much younger than that astrological nightmare.

I am of a different political thought, but still pray for Elizabeth to find peace and find her way permanently away from the trash heap of humanity (Rielle Whorunter and Pretty Boy Johnny). May she find peace, comfort, healing, and love. I wish her the best.

Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. ~Jane Goodall
M
M
The good news is that on the CNN site, this story got over 400 blistering comments in just a few hours - so many that they quickly locked the thread.

Virtually all of the comments were very, very negative. The best she got was, "So what? Lots of people cheat. Don't worry about it." And even those were few and far between.

Honestly, this woman couldn't be more stupid if she cut off her head, or more delusional if she was on acid. Hope the TOW board is watching.

Me, BW
WH cheated in corporate workplace for many years. He moved out and filed in summer 2008.
L
L
The whole point of the article, IMHO, was an attempt by the skank to try to get back with Edwardw, right down to the half-nude Playboyish poses (as in, "see what you're missing, Johnny?").

"Your actions are so loud that I can't hear a word you're saying!"

BW M 44 yrs to still-foggy but now-faithful WH. What/how I post=my biz. Report any perceived violations to the Mods.
M
M
Lady C, I also think it was a huge dig at Elizabeth - "See how much better looking *I* am? Who could blame John-Boy for wanting me me me me instead?"

Or maybe she believes that if people think she's pretty, they'll also think she must be a good person. She's about that disconnected from reality.

Aren't she and Johnny still together? He's not living with Elizabeth anymore. She finally had enough. This brain-dead skank would be exactly what he deserves. They could just give the little girl to the Octomom so the kid can have a better chance at a normal life.

Me, BW
WH cheated in corporate workplace for many years. He moved out and filed in summer 2008.
H
H
tick tick tick...her 15 minutes of fame are officially over (we hope)

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 305 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Dr. Kabona, zoneofpleasure, priyu04, margoqwerty66, Torres1986
71,882 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Children
by BrainHurts - 10/19/24 04:02 PM
20 appointments and $1000’s later…
by BrainHurts - 10/17/24 01:06 PM
Can I become attracted to anyone?
by phinnino1 - 10/11/24 08:57 AM
MBRadio show discussing electric fence pers.
by phinnino1 - 10/11/24 08:55 AM
Lack of sex - anyway to fix it?
by phinnino1 - 10/11/24 08:51 AM
Radio Program Still Active?
by phinnino1 - 10/11/24 08:50 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,613
Posts2,323,450
Members71,883
Most Online3,185
Jan 27th, 2020
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2024, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation