Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 50 of 57 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 56 57
F
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted by Pepperband
dropped their recovery price to $195

Money well spent, I say !
They want cash on delivery. This is going to be one time I most enjoy going to the ATM!

Preach the Gospel every day. When necessary, use words.
St. Francis of Assissi
P
P
Originally Posted by Fred_in_VA
dropped their recovery price to $195

Money well spent, I say !
They want cash on delivery. This is going to be one time I most enjoy going to the ATM!

Heck, give them a $20 tip !
[Linked Image from millan.net]

F
OP Offline
F
Many times we've seen the WW try "flirt and charm" after whining screaming fails.

I'm just warning you .... it's not at all unusual.
I have heard this, and I think I'm fully prepared for whatever the fallout may be when OM tosses her to the curb.

I'm just hoping he waits until the divorce is final. Because Plan B->Plan D means I never have to entertain another word from her.

St. Francis of Assissi
C
C
Fred,

Since this has already ruined your day, why don't you see if you can ride along with Mr. Repo. That could be loads of fun!

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
P
P
Fred, you're doing GREAT !
Really, you are.

F
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted by ChaiLover
Since this has already ruined your day, why don't you see if you can ride along with Mr. Repo. That could be loads of fun!
I don't think so, Chai.

My attorney said that since I had a key, I could just go get the Jeep myself. But that would leave her with a key.

The benefits to taking this route are twofold: (1) I stay out of it. Even if the guy is seen driving away in the Jeep, it isn't me and (2) They have a lot where they will keep the Jeep for 15 days -FREE- so that if she comes looking for it, she won't find it at my home!

Am I being a coward? Maybe. I say I'm being consistent with Plan B, and staying out of any possible interaction with her.

Besides, the guy says that if there is anything of value in the Jeep when he takes it, that becomes the "bargaining tool" for the return of her key.

I'm hoping the guy is very large with a sloping forehead.

St. Francis of Assissi
C
C
I'm just hoping he waits until the divorce is final. Because Plan B->Plan D means I never have to entertain another word from her.

The Jimmy Hoffa Dark Plan B for Life! I am in that. The divorce is final 3-years on June 13th and I have not spoken to Wayzilla for something around 32 months!

Your gonna love it Fred!

Originally Posted by Freed

Neanderthal or Paranthropus boisei?

Last edited by chrisner; 04/06/10 03:48 PM.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
P
P
Am I being a coward? Maybe. I say I'm being consistent with Plan B, and staying out of any possible interaction with her.

No, Fred. You're being SMART !

Besides, the guy says that if there is anything of value in the Jeep when he takes it, that becomes the "bargaining tool" for the return of her key.

rotflmao

P
P
Originally Posted by chrisner
Neanderthal or Paranthropus boisei?

OMG !

C
C
I don't know Pep.

She may like this guy.

[Linked Image from harta-bg.info]

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
P
P
I know. I did a Topeka Google search.

Best not 2 warn her. She could park the jeep somewhere 2 hide it.

I live on a narrow, dead end street on a hill in NE LA. We used 2 get people living in one of the big gray box apartment buildings a block away parking their cars on our street (not a lot of room even for OUR cars) and hiking down the hill home.

A neighbor told me recently that when he notified a local repo company where one of these cars was, the guy said he didn't even know our street existed. Now that they do, we haven't had people hiding their cars on our street!

-ol' 2long

K
K
You want a Luis Pizarro. EX-MARINE repo man.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
Fred_in_VA #2349612 04/06/10 09:51 PM
F
OP Offline
F
At 8:16pm this evening --less than two hours since I handed my key to the repo man-- I received a telephone call on my cell phone.

"We have something for you."

About the time I was handing over the key, one of the repo man's "scouts" spotted The Leopard driving into her apartment lot, and she and her dog got out and went into a unit.

Likely alerted by the sound of the winch or other "fastening noises," The Leopard came out to see my Jeep already on the truck, ready to roll away. I wasn't told of their conversation, but I was informed that she refused to surrender her key.

Maybe she'll find use for it as a necklace ornament.

In the morning I will receive a vehicle condition inspection report. The repo man will even give me 15 days of FREE storage in their remote facility (you can't even locate it on Google). I think before I put it in the garage and remove the license plates, I'll take it for a drive to the beach this weekend.

I hope OM doesn't mind becoming a taxi service.

St. Francis of Assissi
O
O
Am I being a coward?

Didn't you say you choose your battles wisely and intend to win the ones you choose? Well, you won. Nothing cowardly about that.

opt

P
P
YES !!!!!!!
dance2 <~~~ victory dance

M
M
At 8:16pm this evening --less than two hours since I handed my key to the repo man-- I received a telephone call on my cell phone.

"We have something for you."

Go Fred!! [Linked Image from coplounge.com]

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

S
S
LOVING IT. Another one in the WIN column for the "good guys".

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
B
B
I like him.

Is he single? lashes
edited to explain: the Neanderthal

Last edited by Bellevue; 04/06/10 10:44 PM.

Belle, Domestic Goddess
K
K
Repo men. You gotta love 'em.

I know this is just a show; but with Operation Repo, a recurring line they use is "If you give us the key you can get your stuff out."

So hopefully, some of the Leopard's stuff was left inside, too! stickout

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
Page 50 of 57 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 56 57

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 198 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation