Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
K
K
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Originally Posted by kilted_thrower
I have one!

Womens rights!

think

I'm sorry Melody. You'll have to forgive me. Living in Oklahoma still in teepees and horse drawn carriages, I'm still trying to get progressive in my thinking. I just found out yesterday that women can vote.

Seriously though...I've been asked more than once by people outside of Oklahoma if we still live in teepees. MrRollieEyes

Husband (me) 39
Wife 36
Daughter 21
Daughter 19
Son 14
Daughter 10
Son 8 (autistic)

M
M
[
Seriously though...I've been asked more than once by people outside of Oklahoma if we still live in teepees. MrRollieEyes

You live in teepees and we ride horses! rotflmao

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

K
K
[

You live in teepees and we ride horses! rotflmao

hahaha! I go down to Texas 6-7 times a year to see my family and go to throwing competitions. Anyway, my wife and I had to roll our eyes when they built the rest stop on the border of Oklahoma and Texas and there's teepees all over the damn place as shade over the benches and tables.

Thanks Oklahoma for keeping the stereotype.

Husband (me) 39
Wife 36
Daughter 21
Daughter 19
Son 14
Daughter 10
Son 8 (autistic)

T
T
uhhhhhh....I don't know if this is an English language foible or not.

I just read my post on page 2 and I have no idea what I was talking about. I remember posting something I thought was a pun, but, uh.....

I think I need to go lie down

M
M

ok, KT, you are not saying above that the wimmins in Oklahoma don't have "rights" are you?? Please tell me you are not saying the gals in Oklahoma are being oppressed! If you do, I will LAUGH!! grin

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Originally Posted by lurioosi2
I just read my post on page 2 and I have no idea what I was talking about. I remember posting something I thought was a pun, but, uh.....

I hate when I do that!! It is a terrible feeling when you read your own posts and wonder what in the hell was I talking about??? doh2

Exposure 101

K
K
ok, KT, you are not saying above that the wimmins in Oklahoma don't have "rights" are you?? Please tell me you are not saying the gals in Oklahoma are being oppressed! If you do, I will LAUGH!! grin

Oh! My wife brought up something about this the other day. Which I thought was kinda cute as she had shoes on and was out of the kitchen.

Husband (me) 39
Wife 36
Daughter 21
Daughter 19
Son 14
Daughter 10
Son 8 (autistic)

M
M
Oh! My wife brought up something about this the other day. Which I thought was kinda cute as she had shoes on and was out of the kitchen.

rotflmao

As someone who descended from five generations of Oklahoma women, you can imagine how funny the notion of oppressed women is to me! Believe me, these tough old Okie broads were not oppressed! No one would have the balls to even try! grin here

Exposure 101

T
T
What's the deal???? None of these women have big hair! Of course, OK is not in the south.....

K
K
What's the deal???? None of these women have big hair! Of course, OK is not in the south.....

Didn't they tell you that Designing Women and Pat Benatar aren't cool anymore?

p.s. We're Midsouthcentral

Last edited by kilted_thrower; 06/19/10 01:52 PM.

Husband (me) 39
Wife 36
Daughter 21
Daughter 19
Son 14
Daughter 10
Son 8 (autistic)

K
K
As someone who descended from five generations of Oklahoma women, you can imagine how funny the notion of oppressed women is to me! Believe me, these tough old Okie broads were not oppressed! No one would have the balls to even try! grin here

My wife must be related to you...she's about as tough and hardcore as they come. I'd go file for domestic abuse but she'd just hit me again.

Husband (me) 39
Wife 36
Daughter 21
Daughter 19
Son 14
Daughter 10
Son 8 (autistic)

M
M

The scariest one was a TEACHER!! TEEF

Exposure 101

M
M
My wife must be related to you...she's about as tough and hardcore as they come. I'd go file for domestic abuse but she'd just hit me again.

WORD! rotflmao

Exposure 101

M
M
[Linked Image from pic4ever.com]
Oops! Sorry, mods! Hey, I'm across the pond, kiwi, you gotta give me that grin

Last edited by maritalbliss; 06/19/10 03:00 PM.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

M
M
OMG!!!!!!!
Flick and I are DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just re-read what I wrote - whoo! Reading it in a different context sure does change things, eh what? rotflmao

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

T
T
Teachers are inherently scary because we are so much smarter than everybody else smile smile smile

If you can read this, thank a teacher....for being nice enough to write it. bwaha

M
M
Teachers are inherently scary because we are so much smarter than everybody else smile smile smile

no, its because you all must be crazy to tolerate our little brats!! rotflmao

Exposure 101

K
K
Ohhhhh Melody...surely you jest. I had 347 students this past year. I remembered everyone of their names...those perfect little angels

Husband (me) 39
Wife 36
Daughter 21
Daughter 19
Son 14
Daughter 10
Son 8 (autistic)

S
S

no, its because you all must be crazy to tolerate our little brats!! rotflmao

[Linked Image from myemoticons.com] My child is perfect!

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
L
L

I get asked from time to time if NZ has electricity. MrRollieEyes

Most of those asking are usually asking me on a public forum or disscusion group.

I usually tell them that we take turns on the pushbike generator so as to have the internet running. banghead

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation