Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
I
OP Offline
I
oopps

I
OP Offline
I
I cant help but thinking now would be good time to accidently run into OM and he might just accidently happen to fall to the blacktop . Sure have spent a lot of time in the gym working on the heavy bag for last couple of years. But It may interfere with the degree I just got but still mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

A
A
I am pretty sure Steve did not advice you to recline with OM!!! rotflmao
Anyway...I understand she might be lurking and you can only share what you can.
Blessing

atena
atena #2435119 10/15/10 08:56 AM
I
OP Offline
I
Hahah pretty funny , I get it .and i edited it , thanks , good shoot ,it was funny ,ttuuooshaayyyyy

M
M
Originally Posted by itstilgoingon
I cant help but thinking now would be good time to accidently run into OM and he might just accidently happen to fall to the blacktop .

rotflmao rotflmao

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

I
OP Offline
I
Peachy ,its not a financial thing she makes a lot of money

I
OP Offline
I
Well it looks as thow WW is back with her solemate. I just do get this , she is very book smart and has some common scents but my god how do you get this screwed up at 46 years old ,The POSOM has cheated on her and they broke up, tells her he no longer wants her,broke up again ,now there back together, She is dang near his mothers age,She is like a pet on a leash,thats totaly opposite than the way I was . What will she do when there is no hoops for her to jump through,she contacted her family ,therapist and everyone she knew about the breakup, they all told her to stop seeing him and be by herself for awile.That was her plan but she is now back in LALA land , I dont think the fog ever lifts for most of these people as long as there are together be it 6 weeks or 6 years,Steve once told me that when her addiction and intelligents collide then it will be over.Guess someones not as smart as I think they are. Will continue with divorce and keep moving on. You cant fix stupid.

S
S
This is why it is important to act out your own plan and not react to waywards. They really are nutso.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
A
A
this one is not nuts...she is plain stupid.
I did not get she was 46. From the email she sent Itstillgoing I thought she was in her 20s.
She is really immature..but more than that she is plain stupid. Not a ounce of smarts up in that little head of hers....
Yes, much better off without her...oh yeah!
I thought Steve said he was sure the A was over...I guess they really do not have a crystal ball.
blessing

atena
atena #2435722 10/18/10 07:50 AM
I
OP Offline
I
What Steve said was pobaly correct BUT ,, she is very good at derailing OMs girl friends , she ran off the last one and I bet she did the samething this time. Steve said OM would not have left if he didnt have someone on a line. Well Om probaly did.Someday he will get tired of her ruining his affairs. If he wanted her he wouldnt be looking elswhere. Now she will most likely try to get him to marry her and that will solve everything for the rest of her life and he will see the light and never screw around again because she will have this paper that says so....... And the world will be unicorns over rainbows, Isnt that the way it ends for solemates?

A
A
Well, again, I am listening to a lot of MB radio shows as I bought a monthly subscription to the archives.
Dr. Harley said on one of those shows that he always tries to understand what is in for the WS or the OP in the A.
You said you WW has $$$. I think OM is really hooked to that more than to your WW.
I seriously doubt OM will marry her...however he might be really interested in the money.
BUT, no, it will not be rainbows and unicorns....it is not already so imagine what it will be like after the M!!!!!!!!!
You seem like a caring person and I am sure you will find lots of good women out there.
blessing

atena
atena #2435746 10/18/10 08:56 AM
T
T
How can WW be smart enough to make a lot of money yet not see through the OM using her as a bank?

Harley says most affairs burn out after ywo years. Being WW flops back and forth with the OM man you should do a full exposure again then go plan B.

A
A
after 3 years of this and her stupidity he has the full right to proceed with D as planned. Dr. H recommends 2 years on plan B. It is too late for him to go into plan B...and for what really?
Stupid people can be rich...and can be very good with finances. Forrest Gump?
blessing

atena
atena #2435756 10/18/10 09:50 AM
M
M
eh, I bet Steve is right. The affair is on life support now and it is just a matter of time before the OM runs her off.

I don't think she is stupid. She is just wayward!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

J
J
After all of these years here I still find it amazing how people can convince themselves of something that plain isn't true. Waywards have that ability.

However, having lived on the "left coast" for a few decades I have found myself saying something like "it is only a million dollars?" faint So humans do have the ability to delude themselves and a person having an affair is really at the top of the heap when it comes to this ability.

Hang in there Still.

God Bless,

JL

A
A
The A seems to explain a lot but it does not convince me...
A person with a normal intelligence, after 3 years, would start questioning her actions. After 3 years what can the relationship be between a woman who is 46 and a guy who is 32?
Sex for her? What else? Mother-son?
See, she is really not questioning anything and the euphoria of the A must have worn out after 3 years...
No, I think there is a good level of stupidity also that plays a big role in all this.
Run run run....do not wait for her to come to her senses. SHe is showing in glowing colors that she is really totally lost.

blessing

atena
atena #2436065 10/19/10 06:33 AM
I
OP Offline
I
Atena you brought out something that I have wondered about , I had a women tell me that OM must see a mother figure in her , He used to reffer to her when he was around others (before exposure) as mom. In fact one girl he was cheating with who would inquire as to what he has been doing , He would tell her things like Oh went her did this with mom. WE never had kids. So what is this mother-son thing. Why has he never been married at 32 years of age? I dont think sex at this point is much as he is very small down there( she told me this the first time they broke up) I no for sometime he was using her for money but he now has a pretty good job. Hey just learning,, You mentioned the ability to delude . Reminds me of Heraldo Rivera. he has just married wife number five...she is 27 he is pushing 60 something... People ....UGHHH

A
A
ok, the mother figure has a lot of power over this kind of relationship but it is short lived because pretty soon it will be the grandmother-son relationship and if they are not having sex then it is even more short lived.
But, the size of the downthere is very irrelevant. Since we are at it,,,I can tell you that my WH was the same in that compartment but he was pretty amazing in the sac.
So do not believe all she is telling you.
But the bingo part of your post is this one:
I no for sometime he was using her for money but he now has a pretty good job
He likes the $$$ part of her. Even if he has a good job now, $$$ is never enough for this type of leach so he is pretty spoiled at having mommy provide for him.
YOur WW sound pretty digusting to me.
Do you still love her? Are you the same age? Are you interested in having kids in the future?
If you are then it might be better you really look for someone else to have them with as she seems to prefer kids that are a little bit too grown up to be parented.
Sorry to be bashing your wife so much but it really makes me upset when I see a woman like her throwing it all aways just for lust.
blessing

atena
atena #2436080 10/19/10 07:45 AM
I
OP Offline
I
Do I still love her ,hmmmm What I love is a person who no longer exists.(like someone who has altzhiemers) I am 6 years older than her and at age 52 have no desire to have kids. There is a difference between bashing and calling it what it is. As time passes love fades but I honestly dont see how any person who is not mentally Ill can live in a state of false realities forever but she has never been one to catch on to common scents things in life . Almost know one in her family ever did .They are huge dismisives and all things in life that go bad are just simply bad luck. I mean really I cant get past how the last 3 years of her life that have caused so much pain in her quest for happiness have not lead her to some abviouse conclusions. Its like putting out a candle every day with your finger and not seeing the source of the burn on your finger. She has been on meds and is presantly on therapist number 4,,,,,,, on her path to happiness ... with someone who dose not really want her. I guess thats what they call addiction... I will always love the person who is now abscent from hey physical self. Like how you feel about a close relative who has died. Thanks all

A
A
Do I still love her ,hmmmm What I love is a person who no longer exists.(like someone who has altzhiemers)
Very well said!

but I honestly dont see how any person who is not mentally Ill can live in a state of false realities forever but she has never been one to catch on to common scents things in life .
I think many of these waywards can do that for the longest time. My WH is on his way to do exactly what your WW is doing now. He is one year into delusion. Searching for hapiness and maybe not really finding it...or finding it very briefly at a great cost (family, pain inflicted to other, lies, kids suffering etc)
I guess thats what they call addiction...
I don't know, after a while, what they are really addicted to? Why then, were they never addicted to their spouses...?
I will always love the person who is now abscent from hey physical self. Like how you feel about a close relative who has died.
I guess her latest fake cry for help put her totally in perspective for you as how much better off you will be without her.
blessing

atena
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 441 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation