Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Bzus2010 #2461811 01/08/11 04:35 PM
M
M
Originally Posted by Bzus2010
I have never used a keylogger, can you recommend one? If there is further contact that comes from my husband then thats it for us, i can't go through any more.

Can I ask why you won't take steps to make sure it doesn't happen then? Wouldn't it be much simpler to simply affair proof your marriage than end your marriage? I don't blame you, I wouldn't want to go through it again either. But if these steps had been taken months ago, you very likely wouldn't be dealing with this recent contact. Virtually NO steps were taken in the past to affair proof your marriage. That is Recovery 101.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

Bzus2010 #2461812 01/08/11 04:36 PM
S
S
I have never used a keylogger, can you recommend one? If there is further contact that comes from my husband then thats it for us, i can't go through any more.
Have you let your H know that NC is a boundary of yours? Have you detailed this means any further texts, calls FB contact, etc?

The keylogger I have seen recommended here is eblaster or spectropro.

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
SusieQ #2461814 01/08/11 04:49 PM
B
OP Offline
B
Oh Yes SuzieQ he's left with absolutely no doubt that NC means text, FB or contact of any sort. There's only so many Ddays i can take. I'll take a look at those keyloggers, thanks.

MelodyLane, maybe i'm not making myself very clear, In the past after Dday i did take steps such as demanding he should have NC. I had NC. We avoided places where we knew she would be. If he's telling me that hes having NC, other than snooping (which i have done) and asking him every day if he's had any contact (which is just bringing up the A all the time) I can take measures all i like but on the home pc with a keylogger but how can i do anything about his Blackberry? you're making me feel like i've asked for this recent contact. It is impossible to move house so there is no option there.

Bzus2010 #2461816 01/08/11 05:03 PM
M
M
MelodyLane, maybe i'm not making myself very clear, In the past after Dday i did take steps such as demanding he should have NC. I had NC. We avoided places where we knew she would be. If he's telling me that hes having NC, other than snooping (which i have done) and asking him every day if he's had any contact (which is just bringing up the A all the time) I can take measures all i like but on the home pc with a keylogger but how can i do anything about his Blackberry? you're making me feel like i've asked for this recent contact. It is impossible to move house so there is no option there.

Bzus, measures to ensure no contact would be to get rid of his blackberry, change the #, etc, delete his facebook page. I was rather astonished reading your post that next to nothing had been done to eliminate contact. These are pretty basic steps in recovery. The first thing is eliminate possible ways of contact. It is not enough to ASK for no contact, steps have to be taken to ensure nc.

Why is it impossible to move? Do you live in a communist dictatorship?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

MelodyLane #2461817 01/08/11 05:08 PM
B
OP Offline
B
No but i do have very elderly parents that depend on me and i am not about to leave them when they need me, it is my God given responsibility to look after them.

The blackberry is the replacement for his old one and he has a new number. the FB page he was using to contact her has been deleted, he only has a business one so i feel that i have made measures to eliminate contact, shall i stop him leaving the house!

Bzus2010 #2461819 01/08/11 05:22 PM
M
M
Well, apparently, I care more about this than you do, so I will move onto another thread. Best of luck.

Exposure 101

MelodyLane #2461820 01/08/11 05:26 PM
B
OP Offline
B
Very harsh! I think not.

Thanks for the keylogger info im going to have a go at setting it up.

Bzus2010 #2461826 01/08/11 05:59 PM
M
M
I can only hope that he's speaking the truth, i know that she wouldn't lightly swear on her daughter's life and that shes very happy with the boyfriend. I can't move house but i also don't know what else i can do.
Bzus, HOPE will not save your M! You need to take the reins, here. Your WH is an addict and will not be able to accomplish this by himself.

1. Get a keylogger. Today. www.spectorpro.com It's about $100 and worth every single penny. Get the eblaster.

2. Delete his FB account. I am stunned that you would allow him to hoodwink you about not knowing how to block OW. It's harder to set UP a FB account than it is to block someone.

3. Your H and his OW are waywards. Therefore, by definition, they are LIARS. Believe nothing they say. I don't care whose life they swear on - look behind their back and you'll see their crossed fingers.

4. Move. Or move yourself into your parents' house, because you're not going to have a marital home much longer. God would never give you a task concerning your parents if you would lose your M over it. He doesn't work that way. Do you have siblings?

Edit to add: Do NOT tell him if you find something incriminating! Bring it here so we can help you figure out what to do with it.

Last edited by maritalbliss; 01/08/11 06:02 PM.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

S
S
Don't ask him if there has been contact every day. Just quietly snoop.

You can install flexispy on his BB, which is basically like a keylogger for the phone. Go to their website to see if it will work with your H's model #.

Is he being transparent, meaning is he allowing you to look at his BB at any time and has he given you passwords to all of his email/FB accounts?

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 663 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation