Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
L
L
Well the other keylogger is doing a better job than eblaster right now... I am going to unistall eblaster since it is not working at all, even when you add the file names in the virus definitions. I tried everything to get that working... I'll just have to borrow the laptop every once and a while to school to inspect the keylogs manually.

N
N
Did you add the exceptions to Windows Defender as well?

I had to do that on mine.

Me (BH)
FWW
Married 2000, DS 8, DD 6, DD 2

L
L
I didn't know you can do that with Windows Defender too! I'll try that when I get the chance.

N
N
It may have been Defender that stopped eblaster. For me, I had to disable both it and the anti-virus to do the install. To disable Windows Defender in Windows 7:

1. Open Windows Defender by clicking the Start button . In the search box, type Defender, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Defender.

2. Click Tools > Options > Real Time Protection > uncheck "Use Real Time Protection"

3. Install eblaster then enable Windows Defender

4. Add the excluded files under "Excluded Files and Folders"

You should be good to go, then. If you go to the eblaster website, there is a support area with a "Knowledge Base". After putting in your serial number, it'll let you search for how-to articles on common installations. I believe there is one for how to install around Windows Defender.

Me (BH)
FWW

R
RMX Offline
R
I have been doing alot of research lately on remote administration. If a BH needs a keylogger, and cant afford one I might be able to help. I've worked out most of the bugs and I am fairly confident in its operations.

It is a EXE you run that look like another program to install.
It calls home to a IP or host name you specify, so you dont need to contact it, it contacts you.

The only thing is I want it to do good, not harm.

FBH 34 me,FWW 34,
DS 14, OC-D 12 (given up for adoption), DS-8, DD-5
D-Day#1 10-12-1998
D-Day#2 2-10-2008
Recovered!
RMX #2488851 03/15/11 06:54 PM
S
S
I have no acess to his laptop. I do but I can't log in so any suggestions?

N
N
You could, maybe, install the program by going into safe mode. I'm not sure if you would be able to bypass the password/login, worth a shot? Here's a how-to:

http://www.computerhope.com/issues/chsafe.htm

Me (BH)
FWW

M
M
Try pressing a sequence of keys and hold each down as you press each of them in that order. Do this 2x

CTRL - ALT - DEL

It may/should open a new login screen where you type in the user name yourself. THEN use the username Administrator and a blank password. I have ran into SO many PC's where the administrator user has no password and was able to login even tho i had no passwords for the users I could chose from at the login screen.

N
N
Just to follow up after MrNiceGuy, have you ever used Linux? You can boot what's called a Linux Live CD or via thumb drive, and use that to reset passwords for accounts on a Windows computer.

BH (Me)-30
FWW (BostonLover)-29
Married 7/2004
D-Day 14&16 Feb, 2011
Starting Recovery
S
S
I used http://www.webwatchernow.com

I was worried about the anti spy wear on the target computer, this site offers live chat and if you want a tech will install the program for you.

I set up the account then late one night just logged onto the site with the target computer, opened up the live chat, ask for a tech to help, the tech asks permission to take over the computer. 10 minutes later it was done.

It is web based so you can access what the computer has done from anywhere. Just log in to your account.

I would add the screen shots.

It worked great until the WW got a new computer which is a MAC. at the time webwatcher did not cover macs, don't know if they do now.

Me BS 54
XWW 51 Divorce final 1/9/12
DS26 DS24 Twin DD's22 Married 29years
D-dates No1 01/2007, No2 08/2008(ongoing)
H
H
What kind of keylogger can be used on an ipad 2?

M
M
I haven't heard of one, but I would check on brickhouse security and see if they have something.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
ALSO, check on flexispy and spectorsoft.com.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

N
N
Originally Posted by hurtagainbydavid
What kind of keylogger can be used on an ipad 2?

They advertise this as collecting URLs and emails from an ipad:

http://www.mobile-spy.com/ipadspy.html

Me (BH)
FWW

C
C
need some tech advice, can you have two apps mobistealth and mobilespy on the same phone, it seeem that mobil spy may work better on the droid, but i already have the other on it. ouch!

Me 44- yes ugggh
WH 47
together 26 years M 19
serial cheater big time
DD1 2.24.11
NC letter sent 3/7/11
NC letter to OW2 april
final truths 5/8-- all of them poly confirmed 5/18
working the plan

R
R
ok i tried desktop shark and all it did was lock up internet explorer whenever it was used i had to uninstall it to get internet explorer working again

windows 7 64 bit home premium edition.

any ideas on any other free or very cheap keylogger programs out there

thanks in advance.

male 43 years old
married 9 years (might not make it to 10 years)
3 kids 1 from previous marraige 2 from current marriage
N
N
I have the free version of desktop shark on this machine (Windows 7, 64 bit same as yours) and it works just fine.

Does using a different browser (Firefox, Chrome, etc.) still cause problems?

Eblaster works very well but is around $100.

Me (BH)
FWW

R
R
internet explorer is the only browser installed and ive tried several times and it keeps doing the same thing getting a little frustrated with it lol.

i do know its not a antivirus or windows defender problem so im kinda baffled at the moment

male 43 years old
married 9 years (might not make it to 10 years)
3 kids 1 from previous marraige 2 from current marriage
N
N
For what it's worth, my Windows 7 uses Avast free anti-virus and then Windows defender. I don't remember them catching desktop shark, but think the AdAware program caught it.

Try downloading a different browser and see if that helps.

Me (BH)
FWW

M
M
Internet Explorer sux ... worst browser ever invented. Download FireFox and use that as your default browser. Your internet experience will speed up tremendously in comparison to IE.

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,161 guests, and 72 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation