Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
S
Chuck,

How long ago was this A? Sorry if you stated earlier. Just want to get facts so that the vets here can help, which will be coming, OK?

Road is awesome.

C
OP Offline
C
Well I thought that the Cancer had reduced her sex drive until I found out she was having an affair. I honestly never suspected my wife of having an affair until after she told me. g Do I look back now and wonder is it possible that she had an affair that may have caused it? Absolutely, but at the time I did not. She has never offered to take a polygraph and I have not asked. I think at this point she would balk at the idea, but it would make an interesting question.

C
OP Offline
C
DDay for me was 11-3-08
She told me No Contact on 11-17-08
WW now says affair was really over in Aug 09
OM say Nov 09
I say they are both lyers so who knows and at this point what does it matter?
The entire time we were in MC, at $125 P.H. her 2 sessions per week me 2 sessions per week
At least I know that the MC is happy(crook)

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 728 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation