Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
N
N
My son is 14,i worked the graveyard shift for 2.5yrs,it was very straining on the relationship and for my son,we spent time together,but i believe it was not enough quality time,me and him alone just hanging out,so to a point the FIL is correct.My daughter is 12,she spends more time with mom,i do also try,but my son is more attached

Ed says in a post earlier these are not his bio children although he treats them like they were his own.

Still-Keep the VAR on and get someone trusted to stay with you if possible.

nESRE

E
Edsway Offline OP
OP Offline
E
I have 2 VAR 's not a problem.I know what the plan is I just need to stay ahead of the game.it is amazing how when these 2 (WW MIL) get together and skeem add POSOM and its a war.I do have a large support group which helps alot ,but it is still nerve racking.
Tom stated in his post that I was scared of WW.now I hope he understands why,living this way watching my back always wondering what will.happen next,I don't wish this upon my worst enemy.
I will stay at a friends house for tonight as I need to get sleep.I am allowed to do that once in awhile just to get away for a little.I have to do this to keep my mind together.

N
N
Has she changed the locks on your house yet?

You're going about this the wrong way. You did nothing wrong so stop acting like you did. You go home. You go sleep in your bed. She can sleep on the floor for all you care. You don't avoid your WW in your own house.

If you keep coming and going, staying here and there, then it'll make it that much easier for her to get you out of the house.

Me (BH)
FWW
Married 2000, DS 8, DD 6, DD 2

E
Edsway Offline OP
OP Offline
E
I understand.locks haven't been changed.I was told that it is illegal to do so as I thought about doing that myself.
I just needed a little break from it all it felt good to have some quiet time and get some sleep.this hasn't been a good time for me and yes I am feeling the heat.

Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 93 guests, and 42 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
ClarencePeterson, ColsDawg, dr. lan smith, Dexterman2024, jonesbarry055
71,869 Registered Users
Latest Posts
On the same page...in a bad way
by BrainHurts - 09/20/24 04:27 PM
Welcome New Members!
by ClarencePeterson - 09/20/24 01:05 AM
Deep hurt
by Iceprincess - 09/18/24 12:07 PM
Before reentry into dating
by Dr. Harley - 09/13/24 04:18 AM
Involucrar o no a la familia por apoyo
by BrainHurts - 09/03/24 02:02 PM
Wife bought THC gummies and lied to hide it
by BrainHurts - 09/02/24 09:16 PM
Child activities
by thirdtimesacharm - 08/23/24 04:56 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,606
Posts2,323,412
Members71,869
Most Online3,185
Jan 27th, 2020
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2024, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation