Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2611260 03/30/12 12:11 PM
M
OP Offline
M
Had my wife on my mind one day and this short poem just popped into my head. I ended up putting it in a box of her favorite chocolates and then the Purdys lady sealed it up like it was never opened and then wrapped it up like all the other purdys chocolate boxes. My wife did not open the chocolates for about 5 days or so.. and was VERY surprised how i got it in the box without damaging it after she discovered it. LB$ deposits!

ETERNITY

Your smile is like the morning sun
So bright, beautiful and full of fun

Your eyes so blue and full of life
I am so proud, that you�re my wife

Your skin like silk, so smooth and fine
Can hardly believe that you are mine

Your hair so soft and nice to feel
Being with you feels so unreal

Your kiss is like a summer day
So hot it takes my breath away

So take my hand and walk with me
Let�s be together for eternity

Love Always and Forever
Your Hubby
March 8th, 2012

MrNiceGuy #2611335 03/30/12 03:32 PM
M
M
smile

Man, that was a creative idea!!!

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 981 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
daveamec, janyline, Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya
71,833 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation