Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 48 of 48 1 2 46 47 48
I
I
Originally Posted by rainysweet
Truthfully, I took it down Sunday. Decided it had done its job and I just didn't want to think about it anymore. Then I got his nasty lawyer letter about suing me, and all the money I owe him for various things, and he's fighting the PO, on and on. So I put it back up.

I bow in awe.

I LOVE Plan B. So much less stress.

Know whatcha mean. smile

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

V
V
Originally Posted by indiegirl
[quote=rainysweet] Truthfully, I took it down Sunday. Decided it had done its job and I just didn't want to think about it anymore. Then I got his nasty lawyer letter about suing me, and all the money I owe him for various things, and he's fighting the PO, on and on. So I put it back up.

Originally Posted by indie
I bow in awe.
Ditto, x2, all the above, etc.

I would still like to see you embed the soul mate schmoopie bits into your site. You could do one a day, and it would keep them coming back for more. No names, so no problems....right?

LOL...you amaze me!

Every man I meet is in some way my superior; and in that I can learn of him.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

M
M
Originally Posted by TigerWes
[
I would still like to see you embed the soul mate schmoopie bits into your site. You could do one a day, and it would keep them coming back for more. No names, so no problems....right?

rainy, PLEASE put up a soul mate schmoopie video! It would be so much fun to make fun of the OW!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

L
L
Hi, Letty. Sorry, last week of school for me, so I'm sure you can relate. Aaaaarrrrrgh! I haven't had time to get on here for a few days. So glad for you that you are done! Yay! How long is your break? No, we don't use either of those things - never heard of flubaroo?

A of A response was due by this past Monday. They just threatened to counter sue on defamation. They won't win, but rodent has apparently run BH and his "making millions" power into the ground. They don't have enough assets to go after to make it worth it to my lawyer. Not sure what I'm gonna do from here. Too many other things going on this week to stress over it.

I LOVE Plan B. So much less stress.

I know I have a debt to pay forward here - I'll be on again soon. Sorry all.

Continued prayers appreciated.

hey rainy, glad you're still here. it was our last day today, which ended at 12.05, lunch served (roast beef), then parent/teacher interviews with our hostel boys. i got out 1/2 hour earlier than i expected, hooray! though i'll be working a lot over the holiday period (2 weeks). i like to call it "non contact time." i take a real holiday during our summer break,and we try to get away for 2 days during each term break just to have alone time away from the house. i missed the opening for national marking panel this year, and am so grateful! i hate doing it! and the pay is rubbish.

sorry to hear the a of a suit may not go through. would LOVE to be able to see your website though!

keep up the good work, girlfriend!

fBW 49
xWH 55
DD 22
DDay 6/07
D 8/15
Letting Go
H
H
Hi Rainy I had a short break and have been catching up on your thread. Just wondering how you and your children are.

Me 46yrs
WH 46yrs "Isildur"
Married: 22yrs 8mths
DS 9yrs;DD 19yrs;DS 21yrs
Bomb drop:marriage not working don't know if ILY 12.11.11
DD:26.11.11
WH moves to OW house 28.11.11
Formal MB Plan A 14.4.12
Plan B 27.4.12
D:20.7.14

"There are moments in life that make us & set the course of who we become. Sometimes they're little & subtle,sometimes they're big & we never saw them coming. No one asks for their life to change, but it does. It's what we do afterwards that counts & we find out who we are."
R
OP Offline
R
Love you all. Hangin' in. Pinoke is fighting the PO, trying to starve me into submission (starve his kids into me submitting, more like it). I'm just tired. I'll make it. Thanks for the votes of support. Hope to have something tangible to update you all with soon.

My attorney told me not to put anything else on the website for the moment - so schmoopies are out. But it's still up.:)

Love, love, love you guys. So much. I remember God loves me when I get on here. Hope you all are okay.

Married: 22 years
Me: BW 41
Him: WH 43
Sons: 19, 17, 12
Daughter: 16
DD 8/09
EA started 8/08
PA started 7/09
Brief recovery of a few months in there.
Separated 10/10
Legal Separation 8/11
Plan B 5/17/12
Plan D 5/31/12

My Story
B
B
Love you all. Hangin' in. Pinoke is fighting the PO, trying to starve me into submission (starve his kids into me submitting, more like it). I'm just tired. I'll make it. Thanks for the votes of support. Hope to have something tangible to update you all with soon.

My attorney told me not to put anything else on the website for the moment - so schmoopies are out. But it's still up.:)

Love, love, love you guys. So much. I remember God loves me when I get on here. Hope you all are okay.

So nice to hear from you, my friend. hug

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

I
I

Ah Rainy, you're fab. kiss

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

L
L
hey rainy. now that it's summer, maybe you could make the schmoopie video and just share it with us ;-)

how ya doin?

fBW 49
xWH 55
DD 22
DDay 6/07
D 8/15
Letting Go
C
C
I'm curious about those rats? You and the kids cleared em up?

Me (BW): 35
Married 1999 with no kids, DDay July 2011, OC born September 2012, Divorce final November 2012.

WXH (Gollum) is corrupted by his A, and now forever bound to it.

Plan B has set me free.

"Mourn the man he was. Know the man he is."
H
H
Hi Rainy, how is your summer going? I hope Pinoke is failing at his attempts to fight the PO.

Me 46yrs
WH 46yrs "Isildur"
Formal MB Plan A 14.4.12
Plan B 27.4.12

"There are moments in life that make us & set the course of who we become. Sometimes they're little & subtle,sometimes they're big & we never saw them coming. No one asks for their life to change, but it does. It's what we do afterwards that counts & we find out who we are."
L
L
Originally Posted by Pepperband
This is just one of a series.
Hilarious.
Warning, the language gets 'dirty' ... but in a very funny way.

bwahahaha, pep, that's great! i especially liked "my wife knows everything." too funny.

fBW 49
xWH 55
DD 22
DDay 6/07
D 8/15
Letting Go
H
H
You should check the soulmate schmoopies website it is very funny, just what we need a good laugh.

My personal favourite is the one where the OW is a parenting expert b/c she has 3 cats ... maybe I should have sent the link to PEGI (proud owner of 4 cats) when she posted on FB she was "step mother of the year" or influenced Isildur to believe she is the parenting expert and I'm to blame for our children's pain, not the A crazy

Me 46yrs
WH 46yrs "Isildur"
Formal MB Plan A 14.4.12
Plan B 27.4.12

J
J
OMG, that is so awesome! Especially the "my wife knows everything." I love the car and house being in the wife's name...gold diggers beware, bwahahaha!

Me, BS: 35
WxH: 36 "HAM" Hearts a mess
6yo DS (with WxH), 9 and 12yo DDs from first marriage
Discovered DH's affair in June, 2011
"I'm not having an affair, you're crazy." major gaslighting
Served with divorce papers on 2/3/12
Divorce final 7/29/2013
Living day by day, counting my blessings, loving my children
Personal Recovery well underway!
L
L
hey, rainy, how goes it? (also, bumping for new posters.)

fBW 49
xWH 55
DD 22
DDay 6/07
D 8/15
Letting Go
L
L
rainybabe, how goes it? school is back in. sure would like an update. smile

fBW 49
xWH 55
DD 22
DDay 6/07
D 8/15
Letting Go
V
V
Rainy, been thinking of you. Please let us know you're alright.

Every man I meet is in some way my superior; and in that I can learn of him.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

L
L
happy new year rainy! i hope all is well with you and your children. would love to have an update from you.

fBW 49
xWH 55
DD 22
DDay 6/07
D 8/15
Letting Go
Page 48 of 48 1 2 46 47 48

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation