Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
P
Originally Posted by rob1984
What happened was that she lacked intimacy and it led to what happened,

Can you change and begin to meet her needs? Have you told her that you want a loving and caring marriage with her. You should be in PLAN A where you show her that you can change.

Have you read Dr Harley's ten basic concepts? That is your map for a strong and loving marriage.

Basic Concepts

It takes commitment and NC for LIFE with OM.

ME: BW
HIM: FWH
Married 18 yrs
DDay 09/2008 and 12/2008

Recovered

B
B

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

F
F
Originally Posted by rob1984
she argued if she left her job, and we break up she is left with nothing, not until we get passed all this and knows her marriage is safe she will then leave, its the advice her mother gave us, I'm still having an issue with this. I gave her a decision, its either me or the job.. she spoke to her mom, and somehow it got turned on me, What happened was that she lacked intimacy and it led to what happened, but she said she should of not done it and its remorseful, but said im immature for making her quit cause we do not work it out she is out of a job, I seem to be blamed for what has happened and I do not think i could handle it. I think a divorce will be hard, but probably easier then what I feeling now,

Your marriage wont ever be SAFE until she or the co-worker leaves the job. MIL needs to stay out of it!!! This is you and your wife right now and no one else!

Last edited by fifteenyears; 11/16/12 08:06 PM.

Me (WS) Husband (BS)
DS - 15
DD -10
My D-day - 11/12/11

Today Me (BS) H (WS)
D-Day #2 01/14/12
I don't want to just survive my affair, I want to recover from it!
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 176 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Philip Pitre, ClarencePeterson, ColsDawg, dr. lan smith, Dexterman2024
71,870 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Spying on Wife's phone without getting caught?
by ClarencePeterson - 09/22/24 08:59 PM
Depression
by ClarencePeterson - 09/22/24 11:19 AM
Separated/Dating
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 08:58 PM
Child activities
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 08:56 PM
Loss of libido/Sexual Attraction
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 06:10 AM
Involucrar o no a la familia por apoyo
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 06:09 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,607
Posts2,323,420
Members71,871
Most Online3,185
Jan 27th, 2020
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2024, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation