Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Spun #2689039 12/07/12 05:26 PM
C
C
Originally Posted by Spun
No I just left a sincere message for the HR manager of their workplace. I have met this woman before. Dealt with her a bit dealing with my W addiction problems. The ball is rolling

You can look at this like HR manager is dealing with their employees like a HS Principal has to deal with finding alcohol at his school..

The substance abuse is only the tip of the Iceberg..

And you don't want to go down that road of understanding and helping,and befriending, the aliens..I don't care how tough you are, or think you are. The selfishness of drug abuse and cheating lowlife people..is a bottomless pit of self destruction..

You need an IC that will keep you out of trouble, and a legal counsellor also, that will do the same

Me 56 Former BS
Widowed 5-17-09 --married 25 years.
4 children
DS-35 previous marriage--18-22 DGrandSons 6 and 4
Me former BS
DD-29 with DGDs 5 and 1yr
DSs 26 and 23
Teilhard de Chardin..“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” ...Sounds about right to me.
Spun #2689041 12/07/12 05:37 PM
S
Spun Offline OP
OP Offline
S
And could somebody tell me why I don't just beat some a$$ and move along with my life?

Spun #2689044 12/07/12 05:47 PM
C
C
The other way of justice puts me in a bad spot. Not going there

No I think he is talking about "Frontier Justice"

The one us homo-sapiens know is the right natural cure, but are prohibited by law,(Thank God), of carrying out.

Just as well Spun, can you imagine how your life would be if you were stuck with this woman, because of created life in the form of children, or any other form of romance?

You truly have the "Get out of jail" free card, of which, she is still looking for the job as your jailor..

Me 56 Former BS
4 children
Me former BS
DSs 26 and 23
Teilhard de Chardin..“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” ...Sounds about right to me.
Spun #2689045 12/07/12 05:49 PM
C
C
And could somebody tell me why I don't just beat some a$$ and move along with my life?

Yeah like the Bum she is seeing would be such a stand up guy...Most likely he is scum

C
C
I say just move along with your life, and don't bother with the Pansy [censored] OM.

S
Spun Offline OP
OP Offline
S
That's a big 10-4 CP. I love my wife, but I HATE what she's put me through. I am on the right track as far as "getting over it". All seems like a waste of time, really. If anything, I'm just he11 raising. Weekend will do me some good, I'm gonna go wet a line

Spun #2689052 12/07/12 06:06 PM
S
Spun Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Well like I said in a previous post, I met this posOM. Sure says a lot about his character. Says a lot about my so called wife too. Their BOTH pansy asses

Spun #2689055 12/07/12 06:23 PM
T
T
Well like I said in a previous post, I met this posOM. Sure says a lot about his character. Says a lot about my so called wife too. Their BOTH pansy asses

Those that live in glass houses should not throw stones.

You would not do a proper work exposure, yet you expect HR to do what is right when you will not. You have gotten geat advice from great people. Yet you just sit and go no where.

TheRoad #2689056 12/07/12 06:25 PM
S
Spun Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Oh yeah I forgot, this is easy

N
N
Dude, as one who came distressingly close to dispensing his own form of retaliation, I would urge you to stay FAR away from that seductive path.

Whatever the sins of POSOM or WW, they need not incent your own, okay?

Spun #2689066 12/07/12 06:54 PM
C
C
Nope not easy, but not as hard as you are making it going off halfcocked

You want kick some azz? Be informed many of us do, still do, after years past the stinking baby minded OM( s), have gone and our wives have even paid the ultimate price.

Still want kick azz, and will till the day I die.

What is true Spun, is that the waywards will kick their own, and the job we have is perhaps the hardest.. To stay out of their way.

That is what the site is for, to minimize the heartache, of the true and upright, and to take away the drama, not add to it. Believe me the waywards want drama.

Your job, as a man who cares, is to not give into that trap

Believe me it is a trap, to beat the scums azz, and become the bad guy, while stays out of the clink, and continues to shag her

Like I said, and it's been said on this site, and for ages by wise people, just stay out of their way, and they will dig their own grave.

My late wife did, and tried to drag me in with her, but Thank you to the lord above, I was spared.

I will let the truth and the light do it's job, on the idiots

Me 56 Former BS
4 children
Me former BS
DSs 26 and 23
D
D
Good advice CP, spun should heed it. Read NGs story when your free Spun. Everyday I want to kill OM but that wouldn't save anything stay off that path

Darkguy #2689083 12/07/12 08:12 PM
C
C
Originally Posted by TranquilDark
Good advice CP, spun should heed it. Read NGs story when your free Spun. Everyday I want to kill OM but that wouldn't save anything stay off that path

Good advice Tranquil, yes Spun you should read NGs story, and be aware that he compared his wife to Mother Teresa, and I believe that is/was a good comparison, and is in no doubt one of the main reasons his marriage has recovered.

It take two to make a marriage, no exceptions. That is what the good book says, and there is no excuse..

In my story, there have been many OMs, all fools, and many that hid from me also, during the years. The only reason I stuck, was for my children, because they were the innocent victims, brought into this world.

You are the only innocent party so dont incriminate yourself by giving the lowlife idiot an excuse for others to feel sorry for him.

You can only control yourself Spun, you can't control them..

You might have to take it out on many punching bags, but it will be worth it in the end

L
L
Originally Posted by ConstantProcess
Nope not easy, but not as hard as you are making it going off halfcocked

You want kick some azz? Be informed many of us do, still do, after years past the stinking baby minded OM( s), have gone and our wives have even paid the ultimate price.

Still want kick azz, and will till the day I die.

For the record there are many BW's that would also like to do a beatdown as well. There are reasons some of us do not cave into that carnal desire, but it is still thought about time to time.

"Get busy living, or get busy dying"...... The Shawshank Redemption.
C
C
Yup, the best revenge is living well

Me 56 Former BS
4 children
Me former BS
DSs 26 and 23
J
J
The best way to get at OM is to expose him to everyone.

J
J
Expos� to everyone, go into plan B and then let the walls fall around them.

J
J
Dr Harley does encourage people to confront the other person.
But I don't think that's always a good idea for some people.
I would leave the SOB on the floor if I confronted him.
And our system is so screwed up thu would arrest the husband!

These men should be taken out in the street and hung.

C
C
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight
Expos� to everyone, go into plan B and then let the walls fall around them.

Yup they cannot hide from everyone..

They have to admit what they are..sleazy little boys playing with thier &8( wees.

After you expose, you can expect it to take awhile, but they will eventually be found out.

See Spun..they don't compare to you, or what you have been trying to do, for your wife...

Don't let it bring you down brother, you can get through this

C
C
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight
And our system is so screwed up thu would arrest the husband!

Been there done that..and the system did not care...trust me?

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 611 guests, and 47 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation